Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my grandfather passed away - haven't seem him in 3 years due to mom

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
when i got home, my mom tells both my brother and i the news, and does some crocodile tears like he was related to her or something. i go into my room and try to contain my anger.

i haven't seen my dad in two years now, and my grandparents on his side in three years. my father was forcefully removed from our home some two years ago, and despite a few efforts in the last few months where my dad had offered to drive the three hours to my house and the three hours back to my grandparents/his house, my mom has not allowed it. at last, something i had imagined would possibly happen did happen, my grandmother began developing alzheimer's a few months ago, and i didn't get to see them then. my grandfather died--and i still don't get to.

i never spoke to him much when i was little kid and couldn't hold intellectual conversation, and now for the past years i've been the denied the opportunity to do so. despite this, i've felt always felt a connection due to how similar we are personality wise. he's quiet, but when prompted with opportunity to do so, he'll talk so much on deeper, more introspective subjects, especially the bible. i also can't help but draw parallels to how much he gets banned off facebook for his offensive racist/sexist views.

the past year, i've been planning on basically interviewing him. i had a lot of questions for him pertaining his father, who was a fighting age male in germany during ww1, and of course his grandfather, who could have possibly remembered living in bavaria as a sovereign country, though for a very short time.

of course, now any opportunity to speak to him is lost, and this is wholly my mother's doing, there is no room for an "if" or a "but." i truly have never detested women more than i have now, i stood in my room with my fists clenched shaking from anger--and partly fear of the fact i may attack my mom if she came in my room and tried to press on for too long like she has every time i'm upset. i've only ever had negative experiences stemming from women, and this has cemented any doubt of them i could have.

i apologize to you all for wall posting, but i don't plan on telling anyone i know in real life this stuff, and i wanted to put it somewhere people could understand.

of course, now any opportunity to speak to him is lost, and this is wholly my mother's doing, there is no room for an "if" or a "but." i truly have never detested women more than i have now, i stood in my room with my fists clenched shaking from anger--and partly fear of the fact i may attack my mom if she came in my room and tried to press on for too long like she has every time i'm upset. i've only ever had negative experiences stemming from women, and this has cemented any doubt of them i could have.

i apologize to you all for wall posting, but i don't plan on telling anyone i know in real life this stuff, and i wanted to put it somewhere people could understand.
Index

Brutal.

I’m sorry your mother is a fucking moron, please don’t attack her though as it could possibly end you up in one of the Jew’s cruel torture chambers of jail, prison or a mental hospital.

Just do your best to maintain your sanity in any legal and constructive way that you can until you are old enough or have saved up enough money to get away from your mother and her idiocy for good.:feelsUgh:

sucks dude
wouldnt blame u if u bashed her face in

Last edited:
Don't feel regret for not being able to talk to him: I lost someone very young too, the mother I used to know, not the mentally ill one I have now, who keeps getting sent to the mental hospital every couple of months.:cryfeels:

We can only accept fate; beating ourselves for the past only hurts us.

wish i could’ve spoken to him after reading that he enjoyed talking about deeper things tbh

i love my family, but i often find i can’t talk to them often due to also being quiet and only really able to talk about certain more niche things

Brutal.

I’m sorry your mother is a fucking moron, please don’t attack her though as it could possibly end you up in one of the Jew’s cruel torture chambers of jail, prison or a mental hospital.
i don't see myself having an issue with something like that. it was a one off thing due to how fast so many things came to mind.
Just do your best to maintain your sanity in any legal and constructive way that you can until you are old enough or have saved up enough money to get away from your mother and her idiocy for good.:feelsUgh:
well she gives me lots of money, i think i'm pretty good at putting on a show.

We can only accept fate; beating ourselves for the past only hurts us.
i don't even blame myself in this situation, i am usually doubtful of myself, but even to me it is quite clear i did nothing wrong.
Don't feel regret for not being able to talk to him: I lost someone very young too, the mother I used to know, not the mentally ill one I have now, who keeps getting sent to the mental hospital every couple of months.:cryfeels:
have you read ER's manifesto? he writes about his terrible step mother alot, you may relate to it and like it alot.

Sorry to hear brother. My first grandfather passed away in 2017 and the second in 2020. Truly a sad experience. :cryfeels:

Sorry to hear brother. My first grandfather passed away in 2017 and the second in 2020. Truly a sad experience. :cryfeels:
My two grandpas passed around 2010. One before, one after 2010

I never met any of my grandfather

I'm sorry for your loss. I know some people who got isolated due to covid and still died.

Sorry about that friendo.

Just a narcistic mother

Withholding the Importamt parts for growing Up ( Father ) so you get emotionally invested in her

If you Dont realize this you will be slightly fucked

when i got home, my mom tells both my brother and i the news, and does some crocodile tears like he was related to her or something. i go into my room and try to contain my anger.

i haven't seen my dad in two years now, and my grandparents on his side in three years. my father was forcefully removed from our home some two years ago, and despite a few efforts in the last few months where my dad had offered to drive the three hours to my house and the three hours back to my grandparents/his house, my mom has not allowed it. at last, something i had imagined would possibly happen did happen, my grandmother began developing alzheimer's a few months ago, and i didn't get to see them then. my grandfather died--and i still don't get to.

i never spoke to him much when i was little kid and couldn't hold intellectual conversation, and now for the past years i've been the denied the opportunity to do so. despite this, i've felt always felt a connection due to how similar we are personality wise. he's quiet, but when prompted with opportunity to do so, he'll talk so much on deeper, more introspective subjects, especially the bible. i also can't help but draw parallels to how much he gets banned off facebook for his offensive racist/sexist views.

the past year, i've been planning on basically interviewing him. i had a lot of questions for him pertaining his father, who was a fighting age male in germany during ww1, and of course his grandfather, who could have possibly remembered living in bavaria as a sovereign country, though for a very short time.

Get his email.
Open communication

How old are you? When you are 18, ditch your mom for your dad, cause it’s your choice who you want to live with then.