Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My granddad and great grandad did not fight a war for me to be a kissless virgin

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
My granddad and great grandad did not fight a war for me to be a kissless virgin. Man they were fighting for nothing. JFL if they could see what they were fighting for and see how things turned our for their grandkids.

Instead of following the footsteps of your previous kin, why not break free from their shackles and do something much better than they can ever imagine? Instead of being stuck in their woman-worshipping world of tribalism and arbitrary hate, why not rise above and set the path for all free men to walk upon?

Instead of following the footsteps of your previous kin, why not break free from their shackles and do something much better than they can ever imagine? Instead of being stuck in their woman-worshipping world of tribalism and arbitrary hate, why not rise above and set the path for all free men to walk upon?

You sound like globalist scum, globalism benefits nobody but those in power.

I’m sorry for your grandpas. But now you’re an incel. You are forced by fate to not give a shit about what normies think. Because being an incel means being an outcast unwanted man.

I'm not going to sit here and type an essay but I will recommend A channel you should watch which covers things related to this subject.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbUJ4bSI5LGysuouybbGA7g/videos
I used to watch channels like that back in my self-hating days.

To be honest, I don't see how immigration can/would kill the nation if you admit the immigrants on account that they will respect the nation and work for it and not push their culture against the main one. OP mentioned colonialism earlier, the gig is that invading another nation by a series of wars, corruption schemes, extracting all it's resources, and looking at the main populace as subhuman doesn't count as you giving your full respect to the new nation and working for it's best interest. I can understand that many immigrants indeed aren't helping, and I have no issue with you removing those persons, but for your own nation's sake, keep the ones that are productive. After all, I am not the average, and neither are you. The stats that say "On average..." are just that. On average. You have persons above and below it. Instead of pinning me to the average AKA dudes i have no interactions with, judge me and the rest as individuals and work from there.

As for your ethnicity being removed, I don't see why my skin tone is so important as compared to my masculinity, bravery, and merit. You could instead be like the communists and say "No! Class is the most important!" or the female and be "No! PSL is the most important!". There are so many parameters of a person, use only the relevant ones to judge.

I don't see how immigration can/would kill the nation if you admit the immigrants on account that they will respect the nation and work for it and not push their culture against the main one

This would not work, as a Nations culture is not just about actions and behavior but the people themselves including their ethnicity and common ancestry. But even if this could have ever worked (which it never would have) it's already too late, there are already too many immigrants and their birth rates far exceed that of the average of the host-nations, they also do NOT respect the Host-nations culture and heritage. For a prime example of this one need look no further than Savile Town in England where only 48 of 4033 people in a White country are white.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

they fought for the wrong side. Hitler was the good guy afterall.

This would not work, as a Nations culture is not just about actions and behavior but the people themselves including their ethnicity and common ancestry.
Is it? Does it even have to be?

But even if this could have ever worked (which it never would have) it's already too late, there are already too many immigrants and their birth rates far exceed that of the average of the host-nations, they also do NOT respect the Host-nations culture and heritage.
I already gave you the get-go to remove them then.

For a prime example of this one need look no further than Savile Town in England where only 48 of 4033 people in a White country are white.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html
So just by existing in a place I'm disrespecting you? Also, how is it a "White country"? A communist can tell me "It's a nation for the middle class!", a heightist can tell me "It's a nation for all those taller than 5'9"!", etc. and so forth.

that's so fucked up.
all those stupid medals, for shit

they fought those wars to defend the interests of a bunch of rich people who were rotting at home and gaining money from the weapons factories.
My granddad and great grandad did not fight a war for me to be a kissless virgin

You seriously think millions of people would willingly go back to third world shitholes after being asked politely to leave without putting up a fight?
Then do what you need to do. I never stopped you from that.

It's a white country because for millennia it has been homogeneously white.
I guess it must also be a "lower-class" nation because for the majority of history the majority of people were, eh? Why don't we suck it to these people to go back to the agricultural life and get rid of their technology they didn't have, eh?

They probably fought wars in the name of globalism......

Keep telling yourself that

Sorry but the feminists won, the true enemies were back at home not in some foreign country.

Sounds accurate

"lower-class" nation because for the majority of history the majority of people were, eh?
You could if you wanted to but it would mean nothing since the same can be said for the rest of the world unlike race.

You could if you wanted to but it would mean nothing since the same can be said for the rest of the world unlike race.
Why "unlike race"? If you see why my earlier comparison was pointless, why does race get to e the excemption?

Why "unlike race"? If you see why my earlier comparison was pointless, why does race get to e the excemption?
Because not everyone in the world is white, only somewhere between 10-15% of people are. Whereas pretty much every nation in the world has been majority lower-class.

:soy: JUST BE A TRAIL BLAZING YIPPIE KAI-YO COWBOY. WANTING TO FUCK WOMEN AND NOT BE ALONE IS WOMEN WORSHIPPING YOU INKEL. BE HAPPY AND RISE ABOVE WHILE CHAD FUCKS YOUR GIRL AND THE GOVERNMENT STEALS YOUR MONEY

Because not everyone in the world is white, only somewhere between 10-15% of people are.
Not everyone in the world is lower class.

Whereas pretty much every nation in the world has been majority lower-class.
Yes, and?
:soy: JUST BE A TRAIL BLAZING YIPPIE KAI-YO COWBOY. WANTING TO FUCK WOMEN AND NOT BE ALONE IS WOMEN WORSHIPPING YOU INKEL. BE HAPPY AND RISE ABOVE WHILE CHAD FUCKS YOUR GIRL AND THE GOVERNMENT STEALS YOUR MONEY
WE MUST BROTECC OUR H'WHITE WAMENS 69/420 ALL 4 MAH H'WHITE ARYAN BRINKESS AIN'T NONE OF THOSE INKKELS GONNA TELL YOU YOU AINT MAH WHITE PRINCESS :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy:

Yes, and?
It's about identity, If everyone shares the same Identity then it is meaningless to identify with, whereas if only a small group has an identity you can take pride in it and share a common goal with people who share this identity. Case-in-point, nobody genuinely takes pride in being a Human, they take pride in being part of a unique group such as being white or black or even just being in a sports team. It's about being a part of something that not everyone 'can just be'.

It's about identity, If everyone shares the same Identity then it is meaningless to identify with, whereas if only a small group has an identity you can take pride in it and share a common goal with people who share this identity.
Alright, if that's the case, why enclose yourself with 10-15% of people? Why not something even better? Why not your specific intra-ethnic group? Why are intra-ethnic mixing? Why not also your intra-ethnic group with that specific religion?

Case-in-point, nobody genuinely takes pride in being a Human,
We must change that.

It's about being a part of something that not everyone 'can just be'.
So like "Jewish Pride, I'm fully jewish and you're not"? So what separates you from them?

Also, why not on height then? After all, for example with me, it's not there's a lot of 5'11" dudes out here, and it's not like they can change their height...

5'11" HEIGHT-STATE NOW! DOWN WITH ALL THE 5'10" MIDGETS! 5/11 HEIGHT PRIDE WORLDWIDE!

Last edited:
Alright, if that's the case, why enclose yourself with 10-15% of people? Why not something even better? Why not your specific intra-ethnic group?
I do, I pride myself on my Irish heritage.

I do, I pride myself on my Irish heritage.
So let's just divide Ireland based on ancestrally where you were raised in Ireland, no?

There is no more Ireland, because we divided it by its' provinces now.

Also, do you want a White ethnostate, or an Irish state? Just wondering...

So let's just divide Ireland based on ancestrally where you were raised in Ireland, no?
People in the not so distant past prided themselves on their specific village but now globalism is taking hold, it has disappeared.

Also, do you want a White ethnostate, or an Irish state? Just wondering...
Yes, Europe should be 100% white, Africa should be 100% black and Asia should be 100% Asian. Tourism is fine, maybe even temporary living but never permanent immigration from one continent to another.

People in the not so distant past prided themselves on their specific village but now globalism is taking hold, it has disappeared.
People in the past also believed that the earth was flat. Maybe think before doing something just because someome from the past did it. With that mentality, there would be no Ireland. Are you not an Irish Nationalist?

People in the past also believed that the earth was flat. Maybe think before doing something just because someome from the past did it.
Sorry but this isn't a valid argument against what I said, the same could be said for anything.

Anyway I'm off for now, have some things to attend to, appreciate the conversation.

Sorry but this isn't a valid argument against what I said, the same could be said for anything.
Indeed, that's why I asked you to be cautious when referring to the past.

Anyway I'm off for now, have some things to attend to, appreciate the conversation.
Good Day, Good Friend! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I’m sorry for your grandpas. But now you’re an incel. You are forced by fate to not give a shit about what normies think. Because being an incel means being an outcast unwanted man.

Right my grandfathers endured that for jack shit. Their line will end with me.

Gandhi didn’t fast for twenty days so that I could get to America and not sleep with white women.

Gandhi didn’t fast for twenty days so that I could get to America and not sleep with white women.
poor gandhi starved himself to stop JBW, his efforts were futile

If they knew what the west was going to become, they’d have just laid down their guns and wandered away.

Did they at least fight on the right side?

My German grandfather, who I never knew or even saw pics from, fought for Germany in Russia in WWII.

We are owed such a simple need, yet we can't have it because the system is flawed and against us.