Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My grand uncle who is visiting us, has blue eyes and I'm jealous of him

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
He is also taller then me. I couldn't stop looking into his eyes. eye colour halo is huge. My shit dark green eyes look brown From a distance. There's no point in living if you don't have Blue eyes mang. You have to be genuinely Ugly, to be Incel with blue eyes.

My mom had very nice Amber eyes but mated with a vantablack framecel Dravidian.

She's also taller than my Dad what a sick joke :lul:

Clown world.

Brutal. But I still doubt you're incel. Maybe, it's because, you're German and blue eyes are so common there.
when they see my face and my ugly eyes shape through my thick glasses they run away from me and look at me with disgusting look

when they see my face and my ugly eyes shape through my thick glasses they run away from me and look at me with disgusting look
52786.jpg

Brown people and their obsession with aryan chad traits JFL.

Dude it's never been a better time to be a brownoid. You can steal my job for 1/3rd of my salary and live like a king because my civilization was stupid enough to share technology with you.

If this timeline was remotely correct, you'd be spending your days walking your sheep to the watering hole and wouldn't even know what "a facebook" is and I'd be on a flight to Alpha Centauri because my tax money is going towards technogical development not feeding some poor black kid in Sierra Leone JFL.

You can literally get an arranged marriage by going to the mosque. Marry your fucking cousin or something JFL.

QQ more.

Last edited:

Dude it's never been a better time to be a brownoid. You can steal my job for 1/3rd of my salary and live like a king because my civilization was stupid enough to share technology with you.

If this timeline was remotely correct, you'd be spending your days walking your sheep to the watering hole and wouldn't even know what "a facebook" is and I'd be on a flight to Alpha Centauri because my tax money is going towards technogical development not feeding some poor black kid in Sierra Leone JFL.

You can literally get an arranged marriage by going to the mosque. Marry your fucking cousin or something JFL.

QQ more.
true true true

Amber eyes are one of my favourite colours tbh
They get mogged by blue eyes but In person they look cool if the lighting lets them shine enough

:feelskek:

QQ more.
Fuck off GrAY

Blue eyes are hypnotic tbh even on ugly faces, they still look beautiful

Steal them and use them to get past the check points

Blue eyes are hypnotic tbh even on ugly faces, they still look beautiful
My ex-crush was Swedish and she had blue eyes she wasn’t a Stacy, even though by facial features she wasn’t the prettiest but I still caught feelings for her

Ask if you can have them. Worst he can say is no.