Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My grand father is 5ft4 (1m63) and had a great middle class life

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
He's 80 something years old now.

Do you know how he met my grand mother ?

He was walking in the street and saw her in her garden. Later, he asked her parents the permission to take her out.

Do you know how he got his first job ? he was, once again, walking in the street, when he met one of his former teacher. She told him she knew a bank where they were looking for some staff. He was introduced, started working.

He would later become an executive at some postal company where he spent most of his career.

He had 2 children, he's a charming guy, talks non stop, believes in God, hates immigration and fags, and now spends most of his days watching TV and taking care of his garden.

This is the kind of life that has been stolen from us.

Michael j Fox was legit 5’4 lol and plenty of other famous celebs are below 5’4. Bruno mars is 5’4 too

Yeah and they got to live life during economic booms. It sucks. We were born too late.

There was a sense of community and you could just walk in to some place and get a nice cozy job. Now its just a fucking rat race and hell.

If the internet didn't exist how many users could've had this kind of life I wonder?

Life before 80/20 must have been great for men

My grandfathers were 6ft but they were pajeets:feelsrope:.

He was walking in the street and saw her in her garden. Later, he asked her parents the permission to take her out.

Do you know how he got his first job ? he was, once again, walking in the street, when he met one of his former teacher. She told him she knew a bank where they were looking for some staff. He was introduced, started working.

He would later become an executive at some postal company where he spent most of his career.

He had 2 children, he's a charming guy, talks non stop, believes in God, hates immigration and fags, and now spends most of his days watching TV and taking care of his garden.

Oy vey oy vey

It's literally the exception that proves the rule. And it's also a good mix of luck and environment, a classic

It's literally the exception that proves the rule. And it's also a good mix of luck and environment, a classic
Nah! It's an absolute cope to think men in the recent past didn't lead a good life, given the chance.

Many such cases, dude, even in the shithole curryland. I heard from father apparently my grandfather's gen had to be persuaded to be govt workers, fucking govt workers.

Different eras. The golden generation

now adays, she would give him a dirty look and say "stop harassing me"
now adays, college degree and 80k debt and 4 years of soul-sucking schooling MINIMUM to even apply
now adays impossible in his situation no matter what.
now adays he would be cancelled, socially rejected, and fired from all jobs.
yep

Yeah and they got to live life during economic booms. It sucks. We were born too late.

There was a sense of community and you could just walk in to some place and get a nice cozy job. Now its just a fucking rat race and hell.