Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My government is so cucked

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
So my government has decided to
a) give more money to single parents
b) give free contraception to people under 25

So again we see that lonely men have to work hard to support single mothers.
Also our government has said that our declining population is a problem so why do they give free birth control?
What about people who don't have sex? Can they have it as money instead?
This is a form of discrimination imho

Again, more reasons not to work.
All Finnish men, protest by not working!!

Last edited:
Get free contraception that equals to the amount you paid for.

It's so sad to hear tbh finland is my favorite western country by far fuck rest

What about people who don't have sex? Can they have it as money instead?
maybe soon when the earth is full.
And im trying to move there RIP :cryfeels:

is this what Simo Häyhä died for after all the commie ass kicking ? :feelsbadman:

Well, there is still a good amount of monthly neetbux. I dont know how that works though.

Scandinavian countries are cucked and feminist beyond belief

Scandinavian countries are cucked and feminist beyond belief
It's just the governments, not the people. Your understanding of Scandinavia is most likely inaccurate.

This new government will be awful.

It's just the governments, not the people. Your understanding of Scandinavia is most likely inaccurate.

But people vote for governments

Also our government has said that our declining population is a problem so why do they give free birth control?

Lol at that. It is because they enslave men. But we all know it is part of their (((agenda))).

These cucked laws only benefit sex-havers. Incel friendly laws when

Germany has found another way to solve that problem, bro...

Finalnd is obsessed with looking like the standard bearer of good causes to the rest of the world. They almost can't help it because they are generally very image conscious people in all aspects of life.

it's the people as well
who do you think votes for these parties?

Government is shit because the people elected those shitheads. What does that make the people? Stupid.

It's the same everywhere for the most part. The women live like animals, and men pick up the tab.

If this wasn't a clown world, there would be a civil war. Men would rise up by the millions to demand their rights.

However, this is a clown world.

It's the same everywhere for the most part. The women live like animals, and men pick up the tab.

If this wasn't a clown world, there would be a civil war. Men would rise up by the millions to demand their rights.

It's a clown world after all.

Hahaha that actually made me LOL. I've been singing that in my head for weeks. It's a clown world after all.
What a coincidence I sent you a random song that was stuck in your head for weeks.

What a coincidence I sent you a random song that was stuck in your head for weeks.
I'm going to throw the idea to Mainlander to make the parody.

who do you think votes for these parties?
Voting percentage is low, and they vote for reasons not related to anything we discuss, at least not directly. Why do you thing the Sweden Democrats got so popular?

so they can import third world africans