Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My god, rejection is so viscerally destructive

G

Guest37263

It cuts so deep and in so many emotional ways I actually can’t fathom anything being more damaging to the psyche. That feeling of being the ugly, unwanted piece of trash, the feeling of worthlessness and disgust with yourself.

I was rejected again today by a foid. Sigh. Old friend of mine said he’s got a girl he wants me to meet, we met for lunch at a burger place. Why did I even think there was the slightest chance she would be into me?

The very first thing she says, I’m not fucking kidding here,

“Oh hi! I’m Becky! Lol oh shit you’re pretty bald haha!” And points and laughs at my shiny head

>oh shit you’re pretty bald

Why do I even bother man

Fucking whore. I'm so sorry about this bro. I know how you feel,I rejected 5 times (literally my every try)

:bluepill:wemen have Empathy bRo:bluepill:

“yo mang, look at vin diesel”

Ngl why do foids do this shit? If I wasn't into a foid and had a date with them I'd compliment them and be nice as possible to them and walk them home if applicable. Then I'd make up some cope about why I couldn't date them. But I wouldn't laugh in their face. I don't understand how these people can act so mean. Very odd.

It cuts so deep and in so many emotional ways I actually can’t fathom anything being more damaging to the psyche. That feeling of being the ugly, unwanted piece of trash, the feeling of worthlessness and disgust with yourself.

I was rejected again today by a foid. Sigh. Old friend of mine said he’s got a girl he wants me to meet, we met for lunch at a burger place. Why did I even think there was the slightest chance she would be into me?

The very first thing she says, I’m not fucking kidding here,

“Oh hi! I’m Becky! Lol oh shit you’re pretty bald haha!” And points and laughs at my shiny head

>oh shit you’re pretty bald

Why do I even bother man

You should have rammed that shiny dome into her sneering face ngl