Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My goal.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I have seen a foid that lives life on easy mode and gets everything handed to her while ruining the lives of other men and doing fucked up things like faking depression for attention while here is me, dealing with ACTUAL depression. I can’t fucking deal with this shit anymore. I want to dedicate myself to living a better life than that certain foid at some point. I hate this foid so much to the point where it pisses me off to see her happy because she is such a bad person. I’m gonna try and turn this negative into a positive and make it my goal to live a better life than the bitch and use her as motivation to get a decent life. Surely I will be able to live a better life than the bitch if I try my best to fix some flaws in myself because I’m a grateful person unlike her and the things that she takes for granted, would be a huge deal for me for example, she gets opposite gender and when I finally reach my goal of also receiving the same thing, I will cherish the moment like crazy and be a happy man. I just need to become social in real life like I am online and then maybe I will be able to achieve my huge goal in getting opposite gender attention. Here I fucking come, life, bring it on....... at some point, when I can be fucked to but will probably fail but oh well.

Good to a have a specific motivation

Looks like you have a goal in mind !

A better life starts with a better perspective. Appreciate the little things, find joy in what you already have.

Oh, alright bro. Whatever floats your boat :feelsokman:
Yeah bro. Fuck living like this so best that I try to do something about it so then I get to look back and think ‘Damn, I made it!’
A better life starts with a better perspective. Appreciate the little things, find joy in what you already have.
I do get what you’re saying but also craving opposite gender is part of being human. It’s like being hungry in some way except you won’t die from not gaining opposite gender attention but people may rope over it or fall into deep depression.

depression

What are you going to do exactly?

I have had enough of lacking female attention so wanna do something about it.
So ascertain goals for self improvement and a landwhale MIGHT give you more attention. The goal in itself is retarded.

We all have different goals even if some may be weird to others.

Your goal is fine, I said it was vague in the sense of what are you going to do to accomplish it.

Cope. At the end of the day, men are oppressed. Even Chad isn’t living as good of a life as the average female.

Seems kind of like a cope ngl

I know. It’s not gonna be easy.
It is an unrealistic goal to live a life better than her, as you yourself said that she lives on easy mode. It might be better to think about how much better you've made yourself given the circumstances, instead of comparing yourself to the epitome of an effortless lifestyle.
A cope either way, but don't get demotivated just because your life cannot be as good as hers.

It is an unrealistic goal to live a life better than her, as you yourself said that she lives on easy mode. It might be better to think about how much better you've made yourself given the circumstances, instead of comparing yourself to the epitome of an effortless lifestyle.
A cope either way, but don't get demotivated just because your life cannot be as good as hers.
Yeah, sorry. I do see your point here.

seems like a plan OP i wish you the best