Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My glasses broke today + Incel trait: You have impaired vision

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Fucking piece of shit couldn't survive a 2ft fall on my desk after accidently knocking it over to get my phone, another incel trait is not being able to see fuck all from birth thanks to shitty genetics, forcing you to wear an object literally associated with being a virgin. And we all know how foids react to virgins! No I'm not talking about Chad wearing fake prescriptions, but a man who has trouble seeing is seen as someone with a physical disability. Why the fuck was I born with astigmatism, or any other long list of defects for that matter? My siblings don't have to deal with this shit, I'm literally the only one in my family that soaked up all the defects, fuck my life. Once again I blame the Jews & soyciety for my misfortunes, a great injustice has been inflicted upon me by said parties.

Just wear contact lenses. I use them too I cant see for shit but atleast I sidestep glasses

Contacts or lasik
Problem solved, congrats on your upcoming ascension

My face looks even worse without glasses :feelscry::feelsrope:

That sucks having to rely on glasses for basic function. Im deaf on left ear and partially on the right, in the open spaces i cant comprehend words, it all sounds like a noise to me, its also impossible for me to watch a movie without subtitles.

Contacts or lasik
Problem solved,
I can't use contacts because my assburgers does not allow me to use motor skills properly, I'd just end up poking my eyes out constantly. Too poor for laser also

congrats on your upcoming ascension
Care to elab?

Im deaf on left ear and partially on the right, in the open spaces i cant comprehend words, it all sounds like a noise to me, its also impossible for me to watch a movie without subtitles.
Are you me? I also busted my left ear when trying to unblock it but ended up making it worse, it bled like crazy and my doctor said I'll never fully recover my damaged eardrum.

I can't use contacts because my assburgers does not allow me to use motor skills properly, I'd just end up poking my eyes out constantly.
Yeah, that happens all the time. It's worse health issue than Covid.

Too poor for laser also
It's $4-5k for both eyes depending on where you live. If you can't make that kind of money, then having to wear glasses (like a hundred million people in the US do) is the least of your problems.

Are you me? I also busted my left ear when trying to unblock it but ended up making it worse, it bled like crazy and my doctor said I'll never fully recover my damaged eardrum
I had an ear infection as a kid and while nurse was washing with water pressure my ear with some huge syringe the tip detached for some reason and pierced my eardrum. I cant hear nothing since then.

I feel you. It's over for visuallyimpairedcels.

I had an ear infection as a kid and while nurse was washing with water pressure my ear with some huge syringe the tip detached for some reason and pierced my eardrum. I cant hear nothing since then.
That whore knew what she was doing, you should've sued if you live in the US

That whore knew what she was doing, you should've sued if you live in the US
Back in the 90s in comunist country you couldnt sue state or anyone who worked for the state also my low iq ethnic parents always tried to avoid conflicts no matter the cost.

Bafk in the 90s in comunist country you couldnt sue state or anyone who worked for the state also my low iq ethnic parents always tried to avoid conflicts no matter the cost.
Aren't you a yugocel?

Yeah, social comunism was back then. Democracy succeeded it in 2000 which was no better.
You live in America now or are you still in Serbia?

You live in America now or are you still in Serbia?
Still in Serbia, only way to flee the country is to either get a workers visa to work abroad and make decent money or to get married to someone from another country, i cant get any of those.

Still in Serbia, only way to flee the country is to either get a workers visa to work abroad and make decent money or to get married to someone from another country, i cant get any of those.
I hope you get out of that shithole Chadland though. Can't you just sneak out into the EU and blend in with the Arab refugees?

Also, didn't you said you were under 5'?

I hope you get out of that shithole Chadland though. Can't you just sneak out into the EU and blend in with the Arab refugees?

Also, didn't you said you were under 5'?
Im 5'3, i can hide inside of a box and get shipped to EU.

I think that wearing glasses was a mark of a physically undesirable person. You signaled to potential mates that you aren't fit for reproduction.
I personally found a way to have much more sharper vision by stretching skin near the eyes with my fingers. Of course you cannot do that in public because people would think you're crazy.

I personally found a way to have much more sharper vision by stretching skin near the eyes with my fingers. Of course you cannot do that in public because people would think you're crazy.
JFL

wearing glasses is the biggest mark of genetic failure, i hate wearing it

Damn brocel you gotta get laser eye surgery so you can see THICC gigastacys properly

My face looks even worse without glasses :feelscry::feelsrope:
You know, I used to believe that about my own face, as having very high myopia (at least -7.25 diopter in both eyes) gave me a total zombie look whenever I removed the glasses, so I believed that not wearing glasses would make my face more intimidating and uglier; however, having undergone a transPRK surgery, the situation has in fact improved, and I do not look like a zombie after all, because without the high myopia, the eyes gain a natural spark and look very focused instead of looking dull.

I now firmly believe that glasses are at least -1.5 SMV points, and that an indispensable part of looksmaxxing is getting rid of them. Of course, that may be wrong as regards some people, but in my personal experience, the fears I had about looking worse after the surgery turned out to be unfounded, and in fact I look better than prior to the surgery. You will notice that among all of the most attractive people, almost none is a regular glasses-wearer.

Moreover, not having the need to reach for the glasses whenever one wakes up, and generally not being dependent on any device for sight, automatically gives one greater confidence. I first discovered that confidence-boosting effect when I tried contact lenses, and that subsequently convinced me to undergo the surgery and permanently be rid of the glasses.

my glasses actually make me look worse:
my eyes are so bad (-7s) that my glasses make my face look smaller so it looks like this
43EA3E98 9F6D 4291 8F0B 760ADC37FAC1

its one my biggest insecurities actually

Soy glasses
unfortunately, i have to wear glasses that look like that, otherwise i cant see

i’m hoping to get laser eye surgery when i am old enough, since i’ve heard its not a good idea to do it at my age

my glasses actually make me look worse:
my eyes are so bad (-7s) that my glasses make my face look smaller so it looks like this
View attachment 492429
its one my biggest insecurities actually
You are right; I had a similar problem with my very high myopia.

Glasses make you involuntarily look like a nerd and a weakling, even if you aren't. So you are correct in being insecure about them, and I recommend that you first try contact lenses, see how that affects you, and then when you realize that you both look better and feel better with contact lenses, you take the additional (and ultimately cost-saving) step of undergoing a laser surgery.

It is so, so much better without glasses. I lived with glasses till this year, till the age of 26, having reached -7.25 diopter in both eyes, and going from that to suddenly seeing normally without anything on my eyes feels tremendously great. I recommend the surgery to anyone who can afford it economically and physically.

You are right; I had a similar problem with my very high myopia.

Glasses make you involuntarily look like a nerd and a weakling, even if you aren't. So you are correct in being insecure about them, and I recommend that you first try contact lenses, see how that affects you, and then when you realize that you both look better and feel better with contact lenses, you take the additional (and ultimately cost-saving) step of undergoing a laser surgery.

It is so, so much better without glasses. I lived with glasses till this year, till the age of 26, having reached -7.25 diopter in both eyes, and going from that to suddenly seeing normally without anything on my eyes feels tremendously great. I recommend the surgery to anyone who can afford it economically and physically.
thanks a lot for the support man. its my dream to be able to do laser surgery, but unfortunately i’m still too young to do it (18).

everything you said about glasses is right:yes:. its nice to see someone who had similar problems that i face thanks to my shitty eyesight. in the meantime i’ll try to get contacts

You know, I used to believe that about my own face, as having very high myopia (at least -7.25 diopter in both eyes) gave me a total zombie look whenever I removed the glasses, so I believed that not wearing glasses would make my face more intimidating and uglier; however, having undergone a transPRK surgery, the situation has in fact improved, and I do not look like a zombie after all, because without the high myopia, the eyes gain a natural spark and look very focused instead of looking dull.

I now firmly believe that glasses are at least -1.5 SMV points, and that an indispensable part of looksmaxxing is getting rid of them. Of course, that may be wrong as regards some people, but in my personal experience, the fears I had about looking worse after the surgery turned out to be unfounded, and in fact I look better than prior to the surgery. You will notice that among all of the most attractive people, almost none is a regular glasses-wearer.

Moreover, not having the need to reach for the glasses whenever one wakes up, and generally not being dependent on any device for sight, automatically gives one greater confidence. I first discovered that confidence-boosting effect when I tried contact lenses, and that subsequently convinced me to undergo the surgery and permanently be rid of the glasses.
Thank you for an informative reply, you always keep it coming :feelsthink:
Yes, I think I will visionsurgerymaxx, my current pair is legitimately uncomfortable, even though I spent hours in the shop trying them out :feelscry:
I also want cool cybernetic eyes in the future, but that's literally cyberpunkfantasycope of mine :feelskek:

I spent all my life on pc, would be weird if my vision was fine

znaci ima nas jos balkanaca

Fucking piece of shit couldn't survive a 2ft fall on my desk after accidently knocking it over to get my phone, another incel trait is not being able to see fuck all from birth thanks to shitty genetics, forcing you to wear an object literally associated with being a virgin. And we all know how foids react to virgins! No I'm not talking about Chad wearing fake prescriptions, but a man who has trouble seeing is seen as someone with a physical disability. Why the fuck was I born with astigmatism, or any other long list of defects for that matter? My siblings don't have to deal with this shit, I'm literally the only one in my family that soaked up all the defects, fuck my life. Once again I blame the Jews & soyciety for my misfortunes, a great injustice has been inflicted upon me by said parties.
I have fucking visual snow syndrome whic most of doctors doesnt even acknowledge and of course I wont be getting any kind of welfare for my disability REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsbadman::society:

Speak English motherfuckers

Finally a trait I can relate with.

Ima koliko hoces, to samo govori kakva je situacija kod nas.
ja iz splita. Bogte nema goreg grada za bit incel. Svi visoki pun kurac jedva da ima debelih ljudi tako da to sta si mrsav ili nabildan nije neka prednost kao sta u americi je. Bogte prosjecna visina u splitu je 185 cm. Zenske nadrkane umisljene elite Vecina ih jebe obnoxious krkane. Ako si introvertan najeba si:reeeeee:

Last edited:
Ja s
ja iz splita. Bogte nema goreg grada za bit incel. Svi visoki pun kurac jedva da ima debelih ljudi bogte prosjecna visina u splitu je 185 cm. Zenske nadrkane elite. Ako si introvertan najeba si:reeeeee:
Ja sam iz Vojvodine, isto svi visoki, doduse iz malog grada gde vecina ne izgledaju nesto al su visoki u pm, a devojke samo gledaju da dodje neko iz vecih gradova gastarbajter ili stranac. Ako primete da ih posmatras uvrede se.

Ja s

Ja sam iz Vojvodine, isto svi visoki, doduse iz malog grada gde vecina ne izgledaju nesto al su visoki u pm, a devojke samo gledaju da dodje neko iz vecih gradova gastarbajter ili stranac. Ako primete da ih posmatras uvrede se.
najgore od svega mi je sta moran zivit u balkanskoj rupetini da san se bar rodia i njemackoj engleskoj ili americi moga moneymaxxat ili im se nasrat na socijalnu pomoc lel. A i tbh seoske kurve nisu nista bolje od ovih gradskih sve je to isti mentalni sklop. Umisljeno bahato i privilegirano

Last edited:
You should try this in your local Chinese restaurant imo.

fellow glassescel here what's up