Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My girlfriend's pussy smells very bad! Please help!

It's reddit, his gf is a tranny and he's fucking an open festering wound.

Um yikes honey the vagina is self cleaning:soy:

jfl @ not realizing that sex is as natural as breathing for normoids

Nooooo inkwell the vagina cleans itself it doesn't need to be washed :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Screenshot 20201009 112510 Chrome

Pussysmellpill.
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

>invisible
@FACEandLMS ? :feelskek:

One of the related threads was “‘my guy friend slid off his condom in the middle of sex”
You mean your fuck buddy, you fucking whore?

reddit has finally found the incel :feelsclown:

She's probably a landwhale

Its chads rotten cum, sweat, blood, and vaginal discharge :feelsokman:

The vagina doesn’t self-clean during lockdown sweaty

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

the " pussy cleanses itself " meme strikes again

cage2.gif

And they say men are dirty. Women are the dirtiest of all. The vagina even leaks smelly fluids regularly. Disgusting! :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I agree with this OP. But also it may help if you gently let her know when suggesting this to her. Because you know she may feel embarrassed and whatnot, so it’s best to make her feel as comfortable and safe as possible.
I tried to tell my ex this as nicely and as sensitive as I could but she threw it back in my face saying she would know if it smelt different cause she knows her smell and how her ex would go down on her for hours and never complain
Has it always been this way? Have you gone down on other women and not had this problem or is it all pussies you don't like the taste/smell of? How long have you been together? Will she take a shower first?

There are many factors involved here.
Maybe you should take a shower sweaty if your gf pussy smells like trash truck :soy::soy::soy:
It's reddit, his gf is a tranny and he's fucking an open festering wound.
:dafuckfeels::feelstastyman::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelstastyman::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelstastyman:
Um yikes honey the vagina is self cleaning:soy:

LIifemogs me even if she smells like surstromming/fesikh.. it's actually beyond over for truly sex-starved cels.

It cleans itself women arent supposed to clean it :soy:

women should be circumcised to stop their pussy from smelling like shit

It’s reddit
It’s LARP

women should be circumcised to stop their pussy from smelling like shit
female circumcision wouldn't really do anything for smell tbh. The vibe I get is that the smell is from the vaginal hole and not the clitoral hood.
It’s reddit
It’s LARP
tbhtbh, at least 80% of stories on reddit are LARP or at least not really that accurate (heavily exaggerated, left out info, blatant lying etc.)