Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "My girlfriend slept with her celebrity crush"

jfl at the mentality of women

it's funny how she was also doing that before they met, sleeping with random men on a whim

it's the whole reason why she found it so easy to do it again

but new cuck morality says that doesn't matter and her past didn't happen, so cucky is SHOCKED.......about what just happened....

yup it's a massive red flag if a foid has a significant crush on any famous man. Means it is over for you if that guy decides to cuck you

yup it's a massive red flag if a foid has a significant crush on any famous man. Means it is over for you if that guy decides to cuck you
Men just wanna fuck tbh. All she has to do is find him

You're a castrated eugene cuck, if after such incident, you hesitate to beat your foid to a pulp and terminate the relationship.
Also, yet another proof of what dating as a non-chad is like

"You'll never experience this."

"You'll never experience this."
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

She said it with a smile on her face as though I was going to be happy and excited for her.
This, dear lurkers, is what a psychopath looks like. Not someone like Ted Kaczynski. Not any member of this forum. This.

Some soft guy who got with a slut. You can tell she's the "been there done that" kind of girl. Why did he even have to write this whole story? The logical answer is to break up with her. I think he thought his cry for help would yield an answer other than end the relationship. Cuck needs to have some self respect.