Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "my girlfriend is a sex worker and it gives me an ego boost"

Foid is on tutorial mode

"My girlfriend is a cum dumpster and gets fucked by plenty of people, I am a happy man" :soy:

Wtf seriously, it's bc of guys like him that we are in such a clown world now. :feelsseriously:

Gulags and ovens are the only answer to this. Moneymaxx, elitemaxx, powermaxx. Stand back and stand by.

For the sake of whatever remains of my sanity, I'll just hope that this is a LARP made by someone testing how much the Soydit bluepillers will tolerate and go along with:dafuckfeels:.

She Treats him well Because she needs someone JUST IN CASE " .

The Snake making her Prey Comfortable so to Speak " .

if he gets most of her Earnings good for him . Moving in with her was a cucked move tho .

Redditors cuck wet dream larp fantasy.

"My girlfriend is a cum dumpster and gets fucked by plenty of people, I am a happy man" :soy:

Wtf seriously, it's bc of guys like him that we are in such a clown world now. :feelsseriously:
Kill him

Another step in clown world
Nothing new to see here.
For the sake of whatever remains of my sanity, I'll just hope that this is a LARP made by someone testing how much the Soydit bluepillers will tolerate and go along with:dafuckfeels:.
Oh you know this is 100% real :feelskek:

Ah fuck. I hope someone shoots this cuck.

Imagine all the stuff she's able to do. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Darling, did you wipe cum after work? No? Awww, I like it this way, let me lick it off.

Reddit should be fully DOXXED for good measure.
As if.

If its real I hope the kids he teaches find out and endlessly make fun of him by for being a cuck

Hope this sucker catches a VD and becomes impotent

"More than I make as a school teacher"

I really hope this is a Larp.

Otherwise I hope a student puts a punch of sharp pins on his chair (Not in a video game)

Imagine being proud of a romantic relationship between yourself and a bitch who outearns you and gets fucked by scores of different men for a living. Evidently foid is the dominant in this relationship

Another braindead whore worshipper. Unless larp, he's just as cucked as the starved men who pay to watch her "cams" and attend her "theraputic sessions"

Last edited:
What a cuckold

"The money is nice. More than I make as a school teacher."

Brutal. He is:

• cuck
  • betabuxx
  • and being moneymogged
And he has to go to work and be a school teacher. Brutal, brutal, brutal. This guy must just be mentally feeding himself copes 24/7 and if he stopped he would instantly rope at the realisation of what his sordid life has become.

Most women no longer need to even fuck ugly guys for money. They just sell pictures of themselves naked

Last edited:

If I killed the op (in videogame super Mario ) Inceldia will rise. 98 percent

also because of @Truckzo because he would probably pay for her nudes because she has a fat ass

"The money is nice. More than I make as a school teacher."

Brutal. He is:

• cuck
  • betabuxx
  • and being moneymogged
And he has to go to work and be a school teacher. Brutal, brutal, brutal. This guy must just be mentally feeding himself copes 24/7 and if he stopped he would instantly rope at the realisation of what his sordid life has become.
Brutal summary, no way this pitiful cuck doesn't rope:feelsrope: in the next five years at most tbh, there's only so much self-delusion you can feed yourself before you crack.

Another day, another cuckditor.

JFL. What a pathetic human being

before I was blackpilled I assumed PIMPs were these dangerous criminal thugs
but they turn out to be soy cucks

the blackpill is this guy has to be a chadlite at the very least for her as a model tier woman to do this kind of act, eg the whole
"She comes home with flowers for me, dinner, and gifts. Regularly.
She spoils me. As a dude I’m not used to this. I was having a hard week so she just set up a romantic scene at home. Surprised me with new lingerie just for us"
IM SORRY SHE AINT DOING THIS FOR A SUB 6/10 GUY SHE HAS CHERRY PICKED THE TOP LOOKS 15% AND "COMES BACK" TO THIS GUY, WHILE FLEECING SUB 5/10 GUYS AND BEING THEIR "THERAPIST", in her "sex work".

This is why the whole cam girl egirl, sex worker angle IS LITERALLY A GAME TO EXTRACT MONEY FROM LOW TIER MEN, AND GIVE THEM BACK FAKE SEX AND FAKE ADVICE AND "SEXUAL EXPERIENCE" ITS AN ABSOLUTE FARCE FOR EVERY MAN THAT USES THESE "SERVICES" I JUST DONT GET IT THEY HAVE TO KNOW THEY ARE NOT GETTING THE REAL THING AND ARE BEING BORDERLINE EXPLOITED, WHY GO THROUGH WITH IT.

TRULY PATHETIC

Last edited:
In order to get a treatment foids get from males, the male literally has to accept her fucking dudes. Male = never began.

Prostitutes deserve to be publicly tortured and executed by the state.

Unrivaled levels of soy being displayed here.

top fucking zozzle

My man is happy to be a cuck