Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my giga-soycuck co-worker's wife wont have sex with him HAHAHAHAHA

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
i totally forgot that today at work my co-worker was talking with a customer about his wife and if u read my previous story you'll know hes raising 2 bastard kids and only has 1 kid of his own (maybe not tbh its possible that kid is also a bastard)

But today, the biggest soypill happened. I was doing my job as normal listening in on the cringiest fucking conversation i ever heard in my life.

He started off talking to my manager about how his wife didnt support him decorating his kids room with t.capeshit stuff (batman posters and shit), because she didnt want him to be a nerd LOL!!! And he started arguing with her over how it doesnt make you a nerd for liking capeshit. This went on for maybe 5 minutes until this happened:

"I told my wife man, I really want another kid you know? But she kept saying how much she didn't want one, i feel like she took it the wrong way which wasn't entirely wrong because you know we hadnt done anything **romantic** for awhile now, *Female manager laughing hard* SO So so, I told her you know, hey I mean 4's the charm right *hint hint*, but she kept insisting how she was done with kids and I mean its not like I can force her she can decide what she wants right"

*Manager interrupts with something inaudible, both laughing hard now*

at this point i was laughing so hard in my mask at this utter soyfag being cucked and cockblocked i was lucky there was no customers waiting, but then I hear:

"hahaha, yea yeah yeah, she just wants a break from shit and I mean if i was giving birth that many times i'd be wanting a break myself so I don't blame her hehe, I'm still hoping you know she'll calm down a bit and compromise on letting me decorate our babies room with *capeshit decorations*, i would be so cool to have themed rooms for our baby"

he walks out laughing and giggling like a pathetic emasculated faggot and I just wanted to say something so bad but i cant get fired. He's a mega manlet neckbearded truecel, I almost feel bad for his unawareness, but i offer ZERO sympathy to this sad soy behavior.

its not as extreme as reddit posts ive read but seeing this soy shit in real life.. its just unbelievable...

not even the foid manager has sympathy for him either because he HAS A WORK SHIFT THE DAY OF THE BIRTH :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :lul::lul: hes too high inhib to ask off LOL!!

Im sorry you got no replies

What a pathetic cuck

Weak cunt he is.

Lmao. This look so muck like redditor cucks, I think its a LARP.

No way this happenede :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: