Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My giga bluepilled fantasy i have

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I have many fantasies, mostly romantic or sexual, but is here one of them.
I somehow, befriend a MILF, her husband died some years ago and she has no kids :what:. We get more and more close in our friendship until she finally breaks down and opens up to me about how lonely she is and looking for someone to love (and fuck of course). I comfort her and discuss it with her, then we have a fuckfest of passionate love making and making out. :feelsLSD:
We get done and we lay in bed cuddling in our sweat and intimacy. Many months go by of being in a relationship together, until she opens up even more to me. Her life dream is to be a mom and have a kid. We talk about it and eventually i decide to make her wish come true (more sex :chad:). Finally she gets pregnant, and we're both so happy to find out the news.
We fuck to celebrate. :feelzez:
Months later, she has a big preggo belly and i suck on her big mommy milkers as i fuck her. :dab:
Finally she has the baby and we finally get to see our cute little baby. We end up living happily together as a family :feelsautistic:

So pretty bluepilled of me huh. But come on man, a man's gotta dream. Especially when you're incel and have nothing going for you :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry:

I hope this is a pasta.
Karen7

that is really a bluepilled fantasy

Fuckin a that’s a well thought out fantasy

Take the big mommy milky pill

100% not foidwoeship

Sounds awesome, tbh.

I also have fantasies about imaginary foids.

I have fantasies too

yeah i have had similar fantasies.it will never happen though

you and me both

A bit cringe but everyone gotta coom to something!:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: