Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My German Shepherd is not incel

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
No he is not an inkwell. He actually has fathered about half a dozen litter of puppies with about half a dozen she-german shepherds. He's actually howling right now, don't know why, he won't say.

My grandad has German Shepherd we brought a female one this year for week to mate with our dog but she kept lowering and dragging her legs, poor fella was following, chasing and jumping on her for days but to no avail, few times he even attacked her to the point of her squealing so i had to step in.

My grandad has German Shepherd we brought a female one this year to mate with our dog but she kept lowering and dragging her legs, poor fella was following, chasing and jumping on her for days but to no avail, few times he even attacked her to the point of her squealing so i had to step in.
21607.jpg

Fuck, I can't

TFW when dogs fare better in human society than you do.

My grandad has German Shepherd we brought a female one this year to mate with our dog but she kept lowering and dragging her legs, poor fella was following, chasing and jumping on her for days but to no avail, few times he even attacked her to the point of her squealing so i had to step in.
You got to get a Chad German Shepherd.
TFW when dogs fare better in human society than you do.

You got to get a Chad German Shepherd.
He has a nice pedigree but he is 8 years old, the female one was year old and skinny so maybe it had to do with that.

My grandad has German Shepherd we brought a female one this year for week to mate with our dog but she kept lowering and dragging her legs, poor fella was following, chasing and jumping on her for days but to no avail, few times he even attacked her to the point of her squealing so i had to step in.
it’s over for that dog

17440.jpg
Does he mog my dog?