Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting MY GENETIC MASHUP EXPLAINED

unending

unending

Neet Maestro
-
God really fucking hated me when making me

My mom has a round mongoloid head, average slav(e), my dad is tall, has super good bone stracture and a chad rectange-square head
I am not kidding when I tell you if I got my dad's head, bone stracture and my mom's pale skin and colored eyes I would be above a chadlite, but chad-lite at the very least
That's how good my dad's genes are (except for dark eyes and not-so-white skin but that's why getting my mom's lighter features would be extremely good mashup)

But God was like:
>gives moms mongoloid head and super thin hair
>gives dads darker features
>gives mostly mom's antiatheletic subhuman body

I only got lucky to get 6 foot thanks to my dad(tho my dad is 6'3) but it's considered average now + my grandpa on my dad's side was 2 meters tall (not lying) so i still missed on a lot of height

And I got a lot of my mom's body genetics, and she has really anti-athletic genes, by 50 I won't be able to walk properly for sure, my mom is on her early 40s and performs like an 70yo, seriously, can't go on walks for more than 10 minutes or she ultra exhausts (she's not even fat lmao) and has wrinkly asf skin

Why? JUST FUCKING WHY
JUST GIVE ME MY DAD'S CHAD BONE STRACTURE FOR FUCKS SAKE AT THE VERY LEAST, WHY WOULD GOD DO THIS

My dad's genetics seriously are a hackcode to being a chad, for fucks sake man I am so depressed I didn't get his bone stracture or at the very least his thick hair and elite body genes

What is your genetic mashup like?

Last edited:
Also my facial features are literally just my mom's and dad's worst features combined, my head looks deformed asf too, fucking slavic mongoloids, i fucking hate them for cursing me with their genes

I seriously am the worst mashup outcome my parents could of had, legit the only positive is that I got only got some height from my dad (not 6'3 like him but 6ft atleast), I am subhuman ugly, subhuman bone stracture, I fucking hate being like this knowing what I could of had become if I was luckier and got my father's bone stracture and body-frame paired with my mom's lighter eyes and paler skin

Last edited:
Not to mention I didn't get my father's discipline, work ethic or iq, I got my mom's and I can tell because of how identical we are at those things, tho my social behaviour(when I still was sociable) was like my mom's when i was a kid, and my dad's at my teens, me and my dad have some similar interests too

God really fucking hated me when making me

My mom has a round mongoloid head, average slav(e), my dad is tall, has super good bone stracture and a chad rectange-square head
I am not kidding when I tell you if I got my dad's head, bone stracture and my mom's pale skin and colored eyes I would be above a chadlite, but chad-lite at the very least
That's how good my dad's genes are (except for dark eyes and not-so-white skin but that's why getting my mom's lighter features would be extremely good mashup)

But God was like:
>gives moms mongoloid head and super thin hair
>gives dads darker features
>gives mostly mom's antiatheletic subhuman body

I only got lucky to get 6 foot thanks to my dad(tho my dad is 6'3) but it's considered average now + my grandpa on my dad's side was 2 meters tall (not lying) so i still missed on a lot of height

And I got a lot of my mom's body genetics, and she has really anti-athletic genes, by 50 I won't be able to walk properly for sure, my mom is on her early 40s and performs like an 70yo, seriously, can't go on walks for more than 10 minutes or she ultra exhausts (she's not even fat lmao) and has wrinkly asf skin

Why? JUST FUCKING WHY
JUST GIVE ME MY DAD'S CHAD BONE STRACTURE FOR FUCKS SAKE AT THE VERY LEAST, WHY WOULD GOD DO THIS

My dad's genetics seriously are a hackcode to being a chad, for fucks sake man I am so depressed I didn't get his bone stracture or at the very least his thick hair and elite body genes

What is your genetic mashup like?
The effects of female hypergamy at work. Watch and learn, gentlemen.

J
Not to mention I didn't get my father's discipline, work ethic or iq, I got my mom's and I can tell because of how identical we are at those things, tho my social behaviour(when I still was sociable) was like my mom's when i was a kid, and my dad's at my teens, me and my dad have some similar interests too
JFL you literally got all the most useless and worthless genes from your father, and everything that matters from your mother.