Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my genes are wired for failure, suicide, death!

Life is too short to be bitter all the time. Think about it this way, you are lucky to be alive. In fact, you are so lucky that the chances of you even being born is equivalent to winning the lottery 100 times in a row. If you ran a simulation of 100 trillion different Earths, each a part of an alternate universe, there is only one of them where you exist.

You have managed to achieve what most will never have, and that is existence. So if you truly are lucky to be alive, then it shouldn't be taken for granted. Enjoy it, try to find happiness in something.

Last edited:
Life is too short to be bitter all the time. Think about it this way, you are lucky to be alive. In fact, you are so lucky that the chances of you even being born is equivalent to winning the lottery 100 times in a row. If you ran a simulation of 100 trillion different Earths, each a part of an alternate universe, there is only one of them where you exist.

You have managed to achieve what most will never have, and that is existence. So if you truly are lucky to be alive, then it shouldn't be taken for granted. Enjoy it, try to find happiness in something.
lmfao 4chan copy pasta

haha, banned

We shall go together

giphy.gif

It is over
Oh, it never began to be over.

before you go, perpetuate your name, if u know what i mean ;)

@Indari get well soon brother

What time is it? It's over time.

I hope this fucker gets buried alive

My genes are wired for mass murder.

My genes are shit.