Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My future goal

EdwardVanDerKraal

EdwardVanDerKraal

Field Commander
-
I remember when I was a sophmore in highschool, we had to read Fahrenheit 451. I won't get into the details of the plot, but I remember a specific scene near the end of the book where the main protagonist and the captain of the firefighters were talking about the purpose of books. The captain (who burns books) brought up an example of how he'd rather have a room full of beautiful women, who are still and lifeless, and instead of touching them, he'd rather enjoy their beauty. I dont know why this scene stuck so hard in my head but I reason it's because I was already starting to viewing women as objects due to the huge lack of socialization with women.

I know a lot of my fellow incels would rather want an intimate/emotional relationship with a women, but that dream is too far gone for me at this point. It's either I have a insatiable thirst for beautiful women, or maybe I'm just cucked, but I want to create this scene. Unlike most incels, my finanical situation is good and I plan to make it better. I plan on making a "man cave" in my house and buying the most expensive and realistic sex dolls. I'm going to dress them up in clothes that I find attractive and set them up so I can see all of them. Ill probably only have one sex doll that I fuck, since cleaning them is a hassle, while I'll be surrounded by beautiful sex dolls.

I plan on making a "man cave" in my house and buying the most expensive and realistic sex dolls. I'm going to dress them up in clothes that I find attractive and set them up so I can see all of them. Ill probably only have one sex doll that I fuck, since cleaning them is a hassle, while I'll be surrounded by beautiful sex dolls.
Tenor

Cope but not a bad cope. If you think youd enjoy it go for it

Just live out your copes there is nothing else for you here. Enjoy and die, then be forgotten, like tears in the rain.

Beats all of my copes

My future goal: rope

Just androidmaxx bro