Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My fucking teeth hurt so bad

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
My teeth had holes in them they look bad ngl I went to dentist and he fucking made my teeth hurt so fucking much I can't take it no more omg my teeth are hurting so fucking much I cant drink I cant eat its over

Why didn't he fix

don't forget to brush your teeth

Dentists are my greatest fear.

Take some painkillers.

the pain of inceldom hurts much more

cavities are a motherfucker. never want one again

Chad doesn't have cavities
No dentists for your genetics

I'm pretty glad I'm not you atm tbh
:feelzez:

Take some ibuprofen lmao

I should start brushing mine tbh

I had holes and went to dentist too but it hurt so fucking much that i had to leave there with half assed teeth and cavities. I wont ever go to the dentist unless i get braces.

I'm glad I brush mine twice a day + flush after every meal

foid dentist botched a filling on my molar now i need a root canal
i now go to a private dentist for a male which is $150 money i don't really have

i now go to a private dentist for a male which is $150 money i don't really have
150 for a root canal is extremely cheap

150 for a root canal is extremely cheap
$150 for fillings i should have added. i don't know how much the root canal is going to cost. i just accept the pain for now

nice personality

Your dentist was thinking of chad drilling her while she was drilling you tbh ngl.

Damn bro teeth painful is brutal

That's why I went to a male dentist. He said that if I waited few more month I would need root canal for sure but he didn't do it said it might be ok. He was very professional.

Fuck my teeth hurt now too. My braces brackets popped off

brush them so you dont have to go to dentist much

fuck it's over

I didn't know root canals were a big thing until I saw it in movies/read people online talking about it. I have like 4 or 5 teeth with root canals (that's when they remove the nerve right?). Also my 2 front teeth are chipped from when I blacked out once, so they have fillings too and are half-fake, can't eat with them.

Last edited:
I didn't know root canals were a big thing until I saw it in movies/read people online talking about it. I have like 4 or 5 teeth with root canals (that's when they remove the nerve right?). Also my 2 front teeth are chipped from when I blacked out once, so they have fillings too and are half-fake, can't eat with them.
How did you black out