Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My fucking sides!

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Read the fucking comments you guys. :feelsjuice:
39a

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yfhwp3/yeah_no_shit_wanted_sexual_attention_is_flirting/

You can't make this shit up how the fuck are they so retarded and not realize it :feelskek:

Wheres the pun in "sides"?

Typical cunts being unable to understand humor or irony. Moronic bitches.

Actually, all you need to do is 1) be ugly 2) mind your business 3) be in womens vicinity 4) they'll think you are a creep even if you ignore the women completely

Seen it so many times, women vehemently hate ugly guys and they don't want to be anywhere near them

Holy mother of soy

Ugly and undateable but not an incel
"I'm ugly and I'm undateable but still I'm not an incel. Checkmate inkwells!" Can't make this shit up :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just accept to be forever unhappy and unloved because you were born with wrong genetic code theory

This people are worse than nazis unironically jfl

Holy mother of soy

View attachment 669955
"I'm ugly and I'm undateable but still I'm not an incel. Checkmate inkwells!" Can't make this shit up :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
So wait, are there attractive incels? Or is being unattractive not make someone an "incel"?

Of course the guy who made that comment is coping and in denial, not only is he unattractive but he's also a poorcel.

He definitely needs to take the blackpill, and hopefully he does as he lurks more around here. I understand he doesn't want to identify as an incel because he doesn't want to seem prejudiced or as a potential terrorist, nor does he want to be part of a community that regularly say hateful and violent things (even if most of them are jokes and postulations) he doesn't want his lack of a sex life and female companionship make him spiteful, but being a male feminist on IT will still get you ignored by females IRL and put to the sidelines like any other incel.

Last edited:
You can't make this shit up how the fuck are they so retarded and not realize it :feelskek:
Hypocritical walking talking contradictions, every single one of them. :feelsjuice:

the autism in that sub is off the charts even by reddit standards

IT is somehow both the most bluepilled and the most blackpilled subreddit. Incredible