Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My fucking NEUROSCIENCE TEXTBOOK dropped nearly all the pills in one chapter

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
JFL at the science-denying bluepilled cucks out there. So I'm taking a biological psychology class for my neuroscience major. Recently we just got to this chapter:
Chap title

:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Allahu Hamudi all shabab bless you coronachan for sparing me the suffering of doing this in person! I figured, eh, maybe there'll at least be some dank blackpills in here. I was not disappointed.

For starters, it included the facial geometry shit we are all familiar with
Face pic 1
Face pic 2

Then, it dropped the soypill and JBpill on the SAME FUCKING PAGE HAHAHAHAH
Soy pt 1

Soy pt 2

If females are maturing 4 years earlier than the past, then if our laws were consistent with biological reality, shouldn't the age of consent drop from 16-18 to... 12-14?
:feelsohh: Instead, it has increased historically, such as when Cuckanada raised it from 14 to 16 in 2008 (wiki page)

There was also a solid trannypill, featuring a case study of this guy who was forcibly transitioned by doctors as a child, which failed miserably.
Tranny shit

And the biggest meme of all: it was written by woman, at a university, in California:feelshaha:
Title page

And lastly, for the longer attention-spancels among you, a few longer sections. The first basically describing how soyfags are created, the second just a circus of blackpills all in a row.
Soy fags

Giga blackpills

Attachments

• soy pt 1.PNG
    soy pt 1.PNG
    521.6 KB · Views: 45
  • soy pt 2.PNG
    soy pt 2.PNG
    63.8 KB · Views: 43
  • soy pt 2.PNG
    soy pt 2.PNG
    63.8 KB · Views: 37

damn, so while girls become whores in middle schools all non chads turn into soyboys

Damn, science never fails to amaze me. That's why there is so much science denial these days.

blackpills are science. Bluepills just exist cause science is "mean".

Holy crap, there are deniers who believe we use altered data. I'm going to save this. THEY WILL NOT TOUCH THIS.
Damn, science never fails to amaze me. That's why there is so much science denial these days.

The average age of puberty has dropped from nearly 16 years to 12 years
And people on here say there are no late puberty Chads when early puberty is an estrogenic/soy/feminine trait? By the way I'm a victim of early/stunted puberty. Yet another environmental factor.

@San Salvador

Last edited:
I'd share scientific proof of alpha fucks beta bucks, but I'm afraid the resource will get taken down with complaints because "muh sexism".

IT won't touch this

And people on here say there are no late puberty Chads when early puberty is an estrogenic/soy trait? By the way I'm a victim of early/stunted puberty. Yet another environmental factor.

@San Salvador
Perhaps I should reconsider some of my opinions.

Scientific evidence is hard to swallow, and to boo. The bluepill was created so that snowflakes can cope by saying "personality is all that matters", so they don't have to get their feelings hurt by scientific facts.
Edit: Every blackpilled incel here is actually smarter than the average normie! Even if you're low IQ, don't feel bad. You may be low IQ academically but when it comes to logic you're smarter than a normie because you're blackpilled. Logic and IQ are 2 separate things!

Last edited:
I'd share scientific proof of alpha fucks beta bucks, but I'm afraid the resource will get taken down with complaints because "muh sexism".

I remember a guy on r/celouts that played a FACEandLMS video on his school TV via bluetooth. No one knew it was him, and all the normies and women were seething at the video and saying numerous comments about how FACEandLMS was "sexist" and "misogynistic".

I remember a guy on r/celouts that played a FACEandLMS video on his school TV via bluetooth. No one knew it was him, and all the normies and women were seething at the video and saying numerous comments about how FACEandLMS was "sexist" and "misogynistic".
Lol, I know that guy, public the same shit on r / shortcels. Almost automatic "damage control" behavior.

Lol, I know that guy, public the same shit on r / shortcels. Almost automatic "damage control" behavior.

I would have no problem blackpilling normies if only it didn't damage my reputation, like if I played a FACEandLMS video to some of my friends they might think I'm a total loser. I even lied to them that I had a gf in the past. Although my two Chad friends keep blackpilling the friend circle, they even use the terminology and shit, like "strong jawline", "norwooding 0" and "girls only want 6ft+".

If you betabuxx and marry, you'll get slowly emasculated. Now it's on paper, no bitchy inkels involved.

Are you studying neuroscience? What level of education is this textbook for?

Damn, how did I miss this gem? And why was this never pinned? It's spitting straight black pills.

This is why it's over for many men.

The blackpill is firmly backed up by science, I have never found a scientific argument for the bluepill that is logically consistent.

Based and interesting post