Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My fucking god Modric is an INCEL GOD

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
https://www.facebook.com/esporteinterativo/photos/a.10150128934553504/10159901523743504/

40391308 10159901523768504 8458521374565072896 n

As a player the deserves the Ballon d'Or , Golden Ball, and not the fucking Chad C.Ronaldo or the tyrone K.Mpampe.......

Croatia-vs-England-1391135.jpg

Just be a sport champion theory confirmed.

He exudes Chadness despite his bad features. Ugliness is not an exact science, there's a lot of "hidden" factors involved.

He exudes Chadness despite his bad features. Ugliness is not an exact science, there's a lot of "hidden" factors involved.

He is a bit like Iggy Pop, kinda ugly but somehow kinda not.

He has a good jaw, cheeks and his proportions aren't that bad. His eyes are awfull tho and that's what gives him a weird look.

It's really a shame based Modricel didn't win.

Football is for uncultured low IQ retards.

Football is for uncultured low IQ retards.

as a sportcel, i just can´t disagree more. I used to play a good football despite my shitty height, and it helped me a lot to cope with my existence

Football sucks!

LMS, looks "MONEY" "STATUS"

He looks like he lives in the forest lol

Money and status saved him

Who is this some soccer star? Here in America nobody gives a fuck. Although I will say sportsmaxxing is a viable ascension strategy.

He deserves the Ballon'Dor.

Amazing player.

Still he looksmogs me