Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my friends think simping and orbiting women is "normal"

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Everytime I bring up this topic in a conversation (about women being whores, ghosting, flaking) they all say "oh that's just how women are, you have to go through the bs to get 'em"

I can only laugh at this idea. Do you think chads have to do that? Literally beg for their attention in the slightest hope of getting some scraps of attention, and maybe, only maybe get to fuck them? No, that's not how women are, that's how women are WITH YOU, because they're not interested.

It boggles my mind how they think this pathetic, degrading behaviour can be normal.

I cannot fanthom how men can be attracted to someone that does not respect them enough to treat them with dignity. I mean who cares if youre just after the sex, right? But most of them are in it for the long run. Then they cry when they get cucked.

I didn’t know you were friends with @Vansinnesdåd

I cannot fanthom how men can be attracted to someone that does not respect them enough to treat them with dignity. I mean who cares if youre just after the sex, right? But most of them are in it for the long run. Then they cry when they get cucked.

Those are the type of guys who will end up betabuxxing a fat roastie with Chad’s bastard children that will end up divorce raping him

Op can you hook me up with one of your Asian Female Friends? :feelshmm:

Same, it's insane to me because some of those things are no rocket science, it's just basic stuff. You don't need to be high IQ to know when someone is not feeling you, when someone is not fond of you etc... It's all about energy, body language, expressions. Every normal human being is able to notice when someone is giving fuck off signs, but they don't.
Op can you hook me up with one of your Asian Female Friends? :feelshmm:
NewMiniatureDegu-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Simps exude the same behavior that women do.
They completely ignore everything as their vision is obscured by looks( to a male a view of an even remotely attractive female, to women the view of Chad). Then they get spat on and run off to cry about "The great betrayal that they experienced which came literally out of nowhere".

@Irredeemable @Diocel @FamilyGuy1999 @Broly @incelerated @Ritalincel think it's normal too

A5A06102 23C6 4902 AB23 EED9CC358C06

Simps exude the same behavior that women do.
They completely ignore everything as their vision is obscured by looks( to a male a view of an even remotely attractive female, to women the view of Chad). Then they get spat on and run off to cry about "The great betrayal that they experienced which came literally out of nowhere".
JFL exactly

btw I remembered something happened last time, we were in this mall and we passed by these average looking girls and I joked saying "watch me go invisible", and they were like "no dude, didn't you see they checking us out?" I was like hell no, they passed by like we weren't even there, their eyes didn't even changed directions. The amount of delusion some men have is just... wow

JFL exactly

btw I remembered something happened last time, we were in this mall and we passed by these average looking girls and I joked saying "watch me go invisible", and they were like "no dude, didn't you see they checking us out?" I was like hell no, they passed by like we weren't even there, their eyes didn't even changed directions. The amount of delusion some men have is just... wow

Normies dellusionmaxx to cope. Nothing new :feelsmage:

At that point there mocking themselves.

most men are fucking cucks

They give that much bullshit to average and below men because they're not attracted to us. They're attracted to Chad, so they don't give them any of that.

This fact is the nightmare of the average redpiller normie.