Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My friend was a massive coper

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So in short, I met him as a friend since High School where me and him were both in Special Ad program where we would meet each other in the last period of a school day for around. He was a Malaysian-Chinese background and I remembered that how would he would socialize with foids at high school and he told me about those experiences, and then later on he told me that he got a girlfriend who mog him in almost everything (the foid was 5'9 to 5'10).

JFL in a few months he told me that she broke up with him. Later on he told me that "You will get a girlfriend", I already knew that he was coping massively. Even more was that he believed that "personality" was everything and not all women are whores. Reality will bite him sooner or later.

Recently, he told me that he was a bisexual. Even more coping from bluepilled cucks. He was a good friend after all, but the coping he got had genuinely made me distance from him.

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @MYtruecel @PPEcel

If you are truly a good friend introduce him to this site.

If you are truly a good friend introduce him to this site.
I tried to blackpill him though and I would continue blackpill him as well. But another friend of mine (male) who also knew him hates Incels.

I tried to blackpill him though and I would continue blackpill him as well. But another friend of mine (male) who also knew him hates Incels.
TBH if you are not a Chad and you hate incels you are basically a cuck.

So in short, I met him as a friend since High School where me and him were both in Special Ad program where we would meet each other in the last period of a school day for around. He was a Malaysian-Chinese background and I remembered that how would he would socialize with foids at high school and he told me about those experiences, and then later on he told me that he got a girlfriend who mog him in almost everything (the foid was 5'9 to 5'10).

JFL in a few months he told me that she broke up with him. Later on he told me that "You will get a girlfriend", I already knew that he was coping massively. Even more was that he believed that "personality" was everything and not all women are whores. Reality will bite him sooner or later.

Recently, he told me that he was a bisexual. Even more coping from bluepilled cucks. He was a good friend after all, but the coping he got had genuinely made me distance from him.

Bisexual/gay cope is the worst. He truly thinks that he made that decision for himself, when in reality its his brain trying to cope with being unattractive.

TBH if you are not a Chad and you hate incels you are basically a cuck.
That's another friend of mine though who he hates incels.
Bisexual/gay cope is the worst. He truly thinks that he made that decision for himself, when in reality its his brain trying to cope with being unattractive.
Tbh despite being a truecel I mog him hard (heightmog, skinmog and athleticmog), proof that most truecelish are the biggest copers.

But another friend of mine (male) who also knew him hates Incels.
Does he know you are an incel? I wouldn’t be friends with people who hate my kind

I bet he is alone because he don't take a shower.

You're in Canada, right?

Indeed he is. I will just try to drop blackpills.
Forcing the blackpill usually never helps. They just have to figure it out for themselves.

He had a girlfriend and broke up after a few months? that not inceldom lol,
that the average relationships nowadays, even chad barely hits a year of a relationship

Did he fucked his girlfriend or what?

Bisexual? :feelshaha::feelshaha:He became so desperate that he changed his sexuality just to experience what a hole feels like.

Mogs me at having a massive coper for a friend

Bluepill is like a curse, you'll never get out to it unless you can break the spell (i.e. the atomic blackpill)

Being a Malaysian in high school means you're facing tons of bluepills if you want to have teen love. I once attempted to be with a random foid for 5 years but ended up getting rejected indirectly from her (after realised that she got a BF)
TBH having a Malaysian GF be like: get mogged in a daily basis as she keeps comparing you with other people

Last edited:
Bluepill is like a curse, you'll never get out to it unless you can break the spell (i.e. the atomic blackpill)

Being a Malaysian in high school means you're facing tons of bluepills if you want to have teen love. I once attempted to be with a random foid for 5 years but ended up getting rejected indirectly from her (after realised that she got a BF)
TBH having a Malaysian GF be like: get mogged in a daily basis as she keeps comparing you with other people
I am Hong Kong Chinese living in Toronto though however. In my experience all Asians I met in general are bluepilled to the core. The only blackpilled folks I met are Blacks and Muslims and maybe some Slavs.

It's understandable if he grew up in msia, sub 8 rule n other extreme blackpills don't apply too hard over there.

It's understandable if he grew up in msia, sub 8 rule n other extreme blackpills don't apply too hard over there.
He was born in Canada and his dad was Chinese and his mom was Malaysian Chinese background. I went to Canada when I was 13.

He was born in Canada and his dad was Chinese and his mom was Malaysian Chinese background. I went to Canada when I was 13.
Over. He would rather suck dicks than admit the blackpill.

Tbh despite being a truecel I mog him hard (heightmog, skinmog and athleticmog), proof that most truecelish are the biggest copers.
how tall is he? is he rich?
whats the race of the girl?
getting a 5'9 white girl is really hard especially if you are sea-east asian guy

too far gone if he's sucking dick

Recently, he told me that he was a bisexual.
8e2722b1 9ce7 4ccf a7ba 2fc529cf8e5e profile image 300x300

how tall is he? is he rich?
whats the race of the girl?
getting a 5'9 white girl is really hard especially if you are sea-east asian guy
Jfl he was 5'7 and he wasn't rich either. The hole was a cumskin