Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My friend took a photo of me

neurobased

neurobased

ethnic badboy
★★★
Today, my friend and I went to the store to get some junk food. Out of nowhere, my friend took some photos of me to post on Instagram Stories. I was mad that he took pictures of me, but I didn't say anything didn't want to seem like an insecure pussy. After we finished eating all the junk food we bought, I made some excuses, saying "I gotta go home because my mom is calling me." When I finally got home, I opened my Instagram and clicked on the story he mentioned me in
holy fuck it was fucking brutal man cuz all I saw was my shit flat maxilla, recessed jaw, and my fucking eye support is beyond fuck I have curry tier eye orbitals.
My fucking eyes were protruding like crazy, and I was out here thinking I was some ethnic bad boy jfl I am ugly asf.
MY FUCKING DAY IS RUINED

Damn that sounds rough :(

I would never ever even talk to this motherfucker again

I would never ever even talk to this motherfucker again
he always does this shit, and every time he is on Facetime he always makes sure to record my subhuman ass to send it to his friends.
pretty sure he is just using me to jestermaxx.

he always does this shit, and every time he is on Facetime he always makes sure to record my subhuman ass to send it to his friends.
Yes, just stop going out with him, he just uses you as laughing stock. Such normie scum are the worst.

fucking brutal man stop talking to him

Today, my friend and I went to the store to get some junk food. Out of nowhere, my friend took some photos of me to post on Instagram Stories. I was mad that he took pictures of me, but I didn't say anything didn't want to seem like an insecure pussy. After we finished eating all the junk food we bought, I made some excuses, saying "I gotta go home because my mom is calling me." When I finally got home, I opened my Instagram and clicked on the story he mentioned me in
holy fuck it was fucking brutal man cuz all I saw was my shit flat maxilla, recessed jaw, and my fucking eye support is beyond fuck I have curry tier eye orbitals.
My fucking eyes were protruding like crazy, and I was out here thinking I was some ethnic bad boy jfl I am ugly asf.
MY FUCKING DAY IS RUINED
People in hs took pics and vids of me to put on their snap stories all the time. Complete suicide fuel