Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My friend told me the reason why I'm an incel is that I'm an asshole?!

GirlDormShooting

GirlDormShooting

Banned
-
Fucking bullshit. Today I was talking about incels in general with my friend, he told me my problem is that I'm an asshole. I can't believe this, I was literally a nice guy before and now I'm fed with society's bullshit and talking my mind and having an actual character that is of my own? I get called an asshole.

If chad has done the same shit to women they would be throwing their panties at him. When I fucking do it everyone looks at me like I'm the fucking cunt. So they fucking want you to shut your cunt mouth be a workhorse for foids, do shit for em, be nice to them just for existing, like what the fuck is this shit. So unfair. But I will not give up, I will not be nice to them just for existing, I'll speak my fucking mind because this is what I am.

Last edited:
I talk about incel shit irl but never say the world incel, blackpill, etc. you have to be autistic to socially admit to being associated with incel.

I talk about incel shit irl but never say the world incel, blackpill, etc. you have to be autistic to socially admit to being associated with incel.
Turkishfag here. The word incel dont mean shit so I had to explain him what it means and it's a common thing in turkish men to not get laid very often.

Edil: Also yeah, I'm kinda a sperg.

Based

Also OP, asshole = bad looking in their eyes

Stop being friends with that guy, he sounds completely bluepilled. Hes probably a cuck too with some landwhale for a gf.

Stop being friends with that guy, he sounds completely bluepilled. Hes probably a cuck too with some landwhale for a gf.
Incel in denial, was a chadlite in HS because he had an early puberty. He's a manlet at 5'6 now and he will probably not find a girl anytime soon. He's not bluepilled but still he doesn't understand that being nice is a turn off for many foids.

As someone which grew up in turkish culture I can tell that they are VERY bluepilled while literally being the most lookist country on earth. I would rather live in NK than in that country.

Username checks out :feelskek:

If you were an asshole, you'd get girl.

god normies are so dumb, ive been nothing but nice for yrs and it got me nowhere, meanwhile chad/tyrone can treat their foids like literal dog shit and they will always come back to them

Yeah, it’s because of how you treat females meanwhile guys ignore and disrespect women but somehow get girlfriends or harems and while being nice doesn’t get or entitle us to women, we get scorn and hatred just for being in the same space as they are.

I've been called an asshole for speaking my mind. For me at least it's about communicating quickly. For most it's about taking their time. I blurted out the main point to get attention then explained it. I guess I did it backwards.

But now I know that no matter what you say to people, they are too fucking stupid to understand it. So why not blurt shit out? At least the shock of it might wake them up later.

Incel in denial, was a chadlite in HS because he had an early puberty. He's a manlet at 5'6 now and he will probably not find a girl anytime soon. He's not bluepilled but still he doesn't understand that being nice is a turn off for many foids.
Early puberty fags are the worst. They get fuck tons of status from being taller and better looking than everyone when young in elementary school and middle school and it carries them through high school even if they end up being manlet or ugly.

Early puberty fags are the worst. They get fuck tons of status from being taller and better looking than everyone when young in elementary school and middle school and it carries them through high school even if they end up being manlet or ugly.
Exactly! While he's looking as the time goes on my facial features get better and I grew up to be tall. Some day hopefully I'll ascend and still have the same outlook on life because of what I've seen in "hell".