Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend spotted a mistress real name and what we found out was terrifying and suifuel/ragefuel

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
So, my friend is really into femdom (i'm also to a degree but not that much) so he started to pay for sessions months ago (he's incel as me btw). This two femdom were so retarded (altough good looking) that managed to let him discover their real names on fb. Well, the best looking of the two (a legit 7/8) happens to be in a relationship with a poor sub6 guy with a stable job and good salary. She KEEPS posting on his fb page about how much he is her other half, how much she loves him, how much she is everything for her and so on. She looks and seems soooo honest, so naive, so kind-hearted and so into him
This poor betabuck is terribly in love with her and you can feel how much he feels affection toward her from photos, his behaviours, his words etc
however:
This poor guy can't even fucking imagine what's going on and what kind of job his "sweet" angel gf is doing secretly.

I really don't know what is keeping me from PMing him and tell him fucking everything with screenshots as evidence. Maybe i'm just too compassionate toward him and i fear he would commit suicide if i told him the truth.

This was pure mixture of ragefuel and suifuel

Ruspa over that whore. Are you sure the cuck is unaware of the side business of the slut?

It's over for fetishcels

Memes aside maybe he's a cuckold and knows about his gf's work

What makes you think he isn't aware of her degeneracy?

There's a high chance he's already aware of it

Is she having sex with your friend?
If not, her betabux might know and be laughing at the dumbasses paying money to be humiliated.

Report them to taxe fraud and the cuck as a pimp.
He would spend quality time with the cops.

What makes you think he isn't aware of her degeneracy?
He is very jealous like pathologically.

Also she offers services as a femdom that quite often are really sex-related
Is she having sex with your friend?
If not, her betabux might know and be laughing at the dumbasses paying money to be humiliated.
She offers quasi sexual sessions
Ruspa over that whore. Are you sure the cuck is unaware of the side business of the slut?
99% sure
It's over for fetishcels

Memes aside maybe he's a cuckold and knows about his gf's work
No. He is terribly jealous and she nearly has sex with her "slaves"

Kill your cuck friend

My friend isn't cuck, just incel into femdom

Just tell him man. It's better to be aware than be divorced raped 15 years later.

I’m gonna avoid commenting on this because some of you are so sensitive.

Tell him. Tell what you discovered.