Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend keeps getting cucked by his insta-ho gf

I

Incel801

Banned
-
His girlfriend used to be really sweet, she was ultra conservative and was raised in a fundamental Christian family. I'm talking home schooled and the whole works..

Well needless to say the last few years she has gone full on Insta-ho after her parents kicked her out..

She is somewhat hot, like a little bit.. but her orbiters have blown her ego Into the stratosphere and she thinks she is a professional model... Well I guess she is because she has online cucks that PAY her just to talk, nothing sexual(atleasr that is what she tells her BF.) She would have left him to monkey branch but he knocked her up last year and they have a baby together.

She is getting increasingly bored of my friend and now has come out as being "gay" on Facebook. My friend was like cool then acting like he was happy and shit..she was like dude I'm not sharing my new gf.. and all he could do was post some pathetic sad faces..

She didn't even tell him in person, just announced that shit on facebook!!

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE MISSING OUT ON FOLKS!!!!

She is somewhat hot, like a little bit.. but her orbiters have blown her ego Into the stratosphere and she thinks she is a professional model...
i noticed any 3/10 thinks that due sheer amount of validation and compliments they get from countless orbiters tbh.

i noticed any 3/10 thinks that due sheer amount of validation and compliments they get from countless orbiters tbh.

When you say countless you are correct, her number of orbiters on Facebook and Instagram reach infinite levels..they are like roaches that scurry around and give her compliments with each slutty pic she posts.

She could post a pic of a turd and the would come running to validate her with comments like that is the prettiest turd ever!! You are wonderfull ♥♥!!!

I wouldn't have a grasp of what its REALLY like for an average ho on social media if we were not acquaintances. It's highly entertaining to watch from a blackpill perspective, like a fucked up social science experiment...a trainwreck in slow motion...

It’s so typical these days. Mediocre looking girl thinks she’s a goddess because of cucks.

Is she cheating on him with another woman lol?

It’s so typical these days. Mediocre looking girl thinks she’s a goddess because of cucks.

She works out and isn't fat, has a descent body and uses tons of fakeup so you can imagine the level of cuckoldry in her DM. She posts ass pics daily for validation.

I dont blame her for going gay, guys act so pathetic around her and her bf is a mega cuck..what other option does she have?
Is she cheating on him with another woman lol?

Is it cheating if she is blasting it out on Facebook for everyone including her parents to see???

..think about that 1..you raised your daughter to be ultra-conservative and she ends up being a lesibian hard core insta-ho.

She is crying out for a strong man to discipline her and all she is getting are cucks complimenting her shit-pics..what a life!

She is getting increasingly bored of my friend and now has come out as being "gay" on Facebook. My friend was like cool then acting like he was happy and shit..she was like dude I'm not sharing my new gf.. and all he could do was post some pathetic sad faces..
fag unfriend him rn :feelstrash:

she was ultra conservative and was raised in a fundamental Christian family. I'm talking home schooled and the whole works..

Well needless to say the last few years she has gone full on Insta-ho after her parents kicked her out
typical foid, pretends to be all "innocent" when deep down they all want to be whores, fuck this world

This is what all foids are nowadays

Cucks need to supplement with 10mm administered to the skull and do floor spasms to failure.

I wish I had a loyal insta ho girlfriend

Yep every 4/10 female thinks they are Stacy

Those cucks complimenting these insta-hoes are beyond retarded. It's like they're non-human creatures acting on brainless instinct whenever they give some online thot a compliment. No thot in history has given sex to a man in exchange for online ass-kissing. But those cucks behave as if they're doing something that will actually give them a chance. Fucking pathetic.

His girlfriend used to be really sweet, she was ultra conservative and was raised in a fundamental Christian family. I'm talking home schooled and the whole works..

Well needless to say the last few years she has gone full on Insta-ho after her parents kicked her out..

She is somewhat hot, like a little bit.. but her orbiters have blown her ego Into the stratosphere and she thinks she is a professional model... Well I guess she is because she has online cucks that PAY her just to talk, nothing sexual(atleasr that is what she tells her BF.) She would have left him to monkey branch but he knocked her up last year and they have a baby together.

She didn't even tell him in person, just announced that shit on facebook!!

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE MISSING OUT ON FOLKS!!!!

Dude atleast you can get a friend i can't even get that

Cucks deserve to be converted into fertilizer