Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My friend just won´ swallow the blackpill...

ropecel_is_cope

ropecel_is_cope

Cope with the rope, boyo
-
So I have this friend: cocky, arrogant, sassy, touchy - but ugly which is a sin for a sub8male. Cocky is good for chad. Touchy, sure, chad can touch any woman and she´ll like it upon scanning his face and acknowledging his superior genetics. He has a low trust, ugly face. He hits on professors that are 5 inches taller than him/prettier/better body while talking about his favorite bands/favorite horror movies that the women don´t care about, obviously. He hits on every moving woman and gets ignored/rejected every time. He tries to hug them after they talk to him because he thinks that if they don´t run away, they ´must be into me´:p:p:p:bluepill:

Meanwhile the gigachads on campus that play rugby hit on random women and they smile all over their face, even lawayer-type hot body-milfs literally choose to stant and talk to a rugby player while she is obviously busy trying to get somewhere in the street while my friend doesn´t even get eye contact, they just walk past him like a homelessman. He insists that the 6´4 rugby players ´have more game than me, man´ They literaally just say hi and look into the womany eyes with their chad eyes/chad face/chad genetics and women swoon over it beacause it means the male has superior genetics and is ideal for breeding and having beautiful kids. They don´t even need to say more while my friend needs 5 mins before hitting on a chick :lul::lul::lul::lul: he is SO CLOSE to swallowing the black pill, but I think it might break him, for good. He just doesn´t see correlation between chads looking at women and women engaging in a long conversation with chads and him and incel types getting the cold shoulder. His tongue is touching the balckpill and I fear it´s too bitter for him.

Tell him to say “ Ahhhh” and force it down his throat.
66612988 29FF 4FF1 9001 66616FBACFA2

The sooner the better, if he continues with this bluepilled behavior he will only accumulate countless humiliations and frustrations if the accumulation of these events is too high one day he will swallow but will probably be his last

So I have this friend: cocky, arrogant, sassy, touchy - but ugly which is a sin for a sub8male. Cocky is good for chad. Touchy, sure, chad can touch any woman and she´ll like it upon scanning his face and acknowledging his superior genetics. He has a low trust, ugly face. He hits on professors that are 5 inches taller than him/prettier/better body while talking about his favorite bands/favorite horror movies that the women don´t care about, obviously. He hits on every moving woman and gets ignored/rejected every time. He tries to hug them after they talk to him because he thinks that if they don´t run away, they ´must be into me´:p:p:p:bluepill:

Meanwhile the gigachads on campus that play rugby hit on random women and they smile all over their face, even lawayer-type hot body-milfs literally choose to stant and talk to a rugby player while she is obviously busy trying to get somewhere in the street while my friend doesn´t even get eye contact, they just walk past him like a homelessman. He insists that the 6´4 rugby players ´have more game than me, man´ They literaally just say hi and look into the womany eyes with their chad eyes/chad face/chad genetics and women swoon over it beacause it means the male has superior genetics and is ideal for breeding and having beautiful kids. They don´t even need to say more while my friend needs 5 mins before hitting on a chick :lul::lul::lul::lul: he is SO CLOSE to swallowing the black pill, but I think it might break him, for good. He just doesn´t see correlation between chads looking at women and women engaging in a long conversation with chads and him and incel types getting the cold shoulder. His tongue is touching the balckpill and I fear it´s too bitter for him.
bru don’t make him swallow it he’ll swallow it eventually let him enjoy the ignorance for now

the preview said "my friend just won't swallow"

giving each other brojobs eh?

It is over, friend.

The sooner the better, if he continues with this bluepilled behavior he will only accumulate countless humiliations and frustrations if the accumulation of these events is too high one day he will swallow but will probably be his last

my friend won't either. he's a fcking bluepilled pussy

Show him some of faceandLMS looks videos. Lookism is real, and he needs to deal with it.

my friend won't either. he's a fcking bluepilled pussy
I wish there was a profession where bluepillers can talk to me on skype and I try to uncuck them, like a therapist who can actually help.

Give him a few hits of acid and dance like a maniac swinging a pendulum in his face reciting blackpill talking points repetitively. Some torches and strobe lights wouldn't hurt either.

My housemate is legitimately 5 ft 4 and gets lots of girls, has a gf now

You can’t force anyone to take the blackpill. They have to decide by themselves. Best you can do is leave it within reach.