Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My friend js sent me a video of a girl sucking his dick

notcracklord

notcracklord

Weedcel
★★★
He did this to attack me he knows what I’m like he knows I’m Incel I’ve talked to him about this stuff he knows it all he’s doing it to provoke me but fuck this guy I don’t wanna talk to him no more 5 years of Xbox down the fuckinf drain because he’s a fucking narcissistic asshole

Cut off contact with him immediately
That would have sent me to the rope if I saw that

notcracklord

He did this to attack me he knows what I’m like he knows I’m Incel I’ve talked to him about this stuff he knows it all he’s doing it to provoke me but fuck this guy I don’t wanna talk to him no more 5 years of Xbox down the fuckinf drain because he’s a fucking narcissistic asshole
This is why you dont have chad as a friend, dont even trust them, they hate you almost as much aa foids do.

This should be every sexhaver (IN VIDEOGAME)

if the girl wasnt vaccum sucking like a japanese blowjob audio its difficult to care, just move on

oh how cute the little grAYtard has a friend

I cringe at the idea of seeing the dick of a friend, tbh.

That's not your friend then.

Decapitate the faggot

cut contact

Better off alone than having a mogger "friend" like that