Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend is making a huge mistake

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
An acquaintance/friend of mine was dating and even engaged to a real beautiful girl, like a 9/10. They broke up and I don’t think he realizes the mistake he is making. He’s ok looking but was for sure beneath her looksmatch. He will never be able to get a mother girl that hot. I don’t think he will become incel but it’s very unlikely his next gf will be even close to that hot.

Too bad none of us have that type of problem.

why did they break up

If they broke up it's probably too late for your normie friend

Dating hot women is a challenge. Dude was probably getting cheated on. Lmao. Bluepilled post.

An acquaintance/friend of mine was dating and even engaged to a real beautiful girl, like a 9/10. They broke up and I don’t think he realizes the mistake he is making. He’s ok looking but was for sure beneath her looksmatch. He will never be able to get a mother girl that hot. I don’t think he will become incel but it’s very unlikely his next gf will be even close to that hot.

The path of Inceldom is still open
But Normie can't bear
They will Gaslight themselves in a loop

Probably too late
That Foid is probably worshipping a Chad's Dick

Geomaxxing is the only other realistic option

So he was the one who inniated the break up ?

Men rarely initiate breakups, especially after engagement, so she is probably a right bitch. Staying with her would likely have broken him down to a reddit tier cuck.
I've seen it happen to a guy in real time. Other women joke that his wife house trained him like a dog, it is brutal man.

So he was the one who inniated the break up ?
I’m not sure. I’m lacking details of the break up, but if he did initiate then yes he’s making a huge mistake. Like 3% of guys ever date a girl that attractive. Odds are his next girl won’t even compare.

I’m not sure. I’m lacking details of the break up, but if he did initiate then yes he’s making a huge mistake. Like 3% of guys ever date a girl that attractive. Odds are his next girl won’t even compare.
Yeah i doubt he was the one who broke, so i dont see how he is the one making the mistake

Yeah i doubt he was the one who broke, so i dont see how he is the one making the mistake
True, I guess I should have said if he has a hand in the breakup. I don’t know his girl super well but personality wise she seems ok, I mean awalt but she doesn’t come across as a total bitch.

he probably didn't break up with her out of nowhere

typically either the foid broke up, or she put pressure on him until he was forced to agree to a break-up

She probably intentionally provoked him into breaking up if he initiated

Help him to to hit me up, I'm a bad bitch too, don't you think?

Why not get more details, before making this thread?

Help him to to hit me up, I'm a bad bitch too, don't you think?
You are a gorgeous woman and anyone who says you are not a woman is a hateful transphobe.

Why not get more details, before making this thread?
We are not super close, so don’t talk with him often. Guess I assume in breakups the guy has some say in the matter? But I never been in a relationship so I don’t know.

good - he'll have more control and dignity with a female who is his looksmatch or lower.

Man rarely Initiate broke ups unless the Woman is overly abusive / annoying or he is Chad ( has options " )

So it was propably on her End / Cheated , he should let hER go and dont Look back

You do realize she probably treated him like trash or even cheated on him right? I doubt he is stupid enough to break up if she treated him well with lots of love and sex