Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend is being harassed by an incel... What can I do to help?

Jokerpilled

Jokerpilled

In the face of such absurdity, man can only laugh!
★★★★★
Hey, Reddit. I'm really worried about my friend. I'm new to this site, and I hope I'm posting in the right place. Please politely redirect me if I'm not.
My friend has been cyberstalked and actually stalked by an incel she turned down in 2021. Both she and her spouse (who is ftm trans) have been harassed every month for two and a half years since and ongoing. I don't know every single detail, but my friend has come to me with some information about it via venting. She told me he asked to be a Thrupple with them after meeting him for the first time. Apparently, he was asking out her spouse for years, too? I'm sorry, I'm missing some of that detail.
She told me that they put their foot down a couple of years ago with him and straight up told him, again, they weren't interested in dating him and blocked him. He sent this REALLY creepy message, and when she showed me... I'll never forget. "It's a good thing you two didn’t drink wine with me on my birthday because you would make terrible mothers.". Since then, he's been making hundreds (maybe not hundreds, but from what she tells me, it sure seems that way) of accounts to harass and bother the two of them. He pivots between declarations of love, apologies, anger, and acting like some 12 year old troll from 2006.
She called me yesterday in tears. This incel man has been using her online pseudonym name to post TONS of Pro-Trump content, flirting with strangers online, and posting lies about events that happened. She said she tried the police and a lawyer but told me they can't do much of anything. I already reported the account for impersonation, but it doesn't feel like it's enough. She's so worried that people who didn't know her very well in her extended friend groups, or anywhere else she uses this pseudonym, will think it's really her.
Is there anything I can do to help her get freed of this creepy guy? Or if there's nothing else I can do besides provide support, is there anything my friend or her spouse can do at this point?

She should get therapy and stop whining so much

She should get a better personality

She should get therapy
Yikes sweaty, you're not entitled to someone else's time. Maybe you should think about what you say before you post in online. incel

Last edited:

"This incel man"

Totally real and not incel fear/outrage bait at all :feelsseriously:

It's so boring how we live rent free in these sheltered, whining bitches head.

If this is real, do what everyone does, BLOCK THEM and report them, and don't read their messages, simple. If it repeats, contact the authorities.

Simple