Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My friend is an incel in denial cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I Will be trying to blackpill him over the courses of the night
What should I say?

Attachments

• 7A7203D6-5D5E-4DFE-9E34-E77C7E82CF65.png
    7A7203D6-5D5E-4DFE-9E34-E77C7E82CF65.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 119C378D-5512-47B3-83AD-8FAF68C8BBAA.png
    119C378D-5512-47B3-83AD-8FAF68C8BBAA.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 228
tell him he’s coping no girls are into him or they wouldn’t be gone the next day and then tell him to try a tinder experiment with himself and then a chad and then a girl if he isn’t converted after that the soy has metastasized and he’s beyond saving

tell him he’s coping no girls are into him or they wouldn’t be gone the next day and then tell him to try a tinder experiment with himself and then a chad and then a girl if he isn’t converted after that the soy has metastasized and he’s beyond saving
Slowly dropping some pills
They're flirting back with him? That's weird
They’re not. He doesn’t know what flirting is.
Slowly dropping some pills

They’re not. He doesn’t know what flirting is.
HEs still in high school btw. I met him when I was a senior and he was a sophomore. He is EXTREMELY bluepilled.

Attachments

• 7923297B-C567-4FEB-AEE0-7473FFEF17C3.png
    7923297B-C567-4FEB-AEE0-7473FFEF17C3.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
You let him in his own piss.
He would understand eventually by himself.

Fuck, felt bad for that guy. I dont know how people have the balls to try talking with girls.

Lol no offense but your friend is a dumbfuck. He doesnt realise that the wuhmens are just teasing him with the flirting, they dont actually mean it. I think its best if you let him learn the hard way. The blackpill is something that should be self-discovered

Lol no offense but your friend is a dumbfuck. He doesnt realise that the wuhmens are just teasing him with the flirting, they dont actually mean it. I think its best if you let him learn the hard way. The blackpill is something that should be self-discovered
Yea I gave up. He'll learn himself, with some nudges in the right direction.

Tell him to slow down, take a step back, and start comparing himself to the guys who get dates with the women he likes.

Get him to (slowly) honestly assess the differences between him and one of these guys. Then another. Then another. Then another.

Eventually, against his will, he will begin to notice the pattern. Be scientific about it.

Tell him to slow down, take a step back, and start comparing himself to the guys who get dates with the women he likes.

Get him to (slowly) honestly assess the differences between him and one of these guys. Then another. Then another. Then another.

Eventually, against his will, he will begin to notice the pattern. Be scientific about it.
This.

Also blackpill him whilst he's young, the last thing you want him to be doing; is asking other Incels for advice in a weekly advice thread.

Bluepilled idiots think when a girl is being civil and polite to them they're being flirted with lol.

If he isn't blackpilled by 20 hes not worth wasting anymore time on.

Don’t share blackpill knowledge with normans. It can have opposite effect to what was intended. Let them learn from their own mistakes.

Why do you have an incel in denial cuck friend?

I Will be trying to blackpill him over the courses of the night
What should I say?

Dude i'm saying this for your sake don't try and spread black pill with your friend's they will go blue pill and leave you my friend left me so it's over