Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my friend inherits his cheating father's genetics

udeactive

udeactive

sub4 product
One of my friends from middle school to high school actually, i remember thinking back then in middle school that his life situation was shit because his mother had to raise 2 kids alone (ofc nigger leaves her), idk what he looks like, but presumably, i think he was a tall dark skin with developed facial features judging by my friends face and other features. He also looks nothing like his mom. But after a few years i became envious of him when he started to become gl and tall and kinda predicted that he would be popular in hs, but i don't hate him for the sole reason how being friends with him carried my entire social life so hard throughout hs.

But the most brutal part is his brother. From the times ive visited his place, from what i could tell, his brother's life was 100 times shittier. He didn't get any of the height or face genetics and is probably a social reject from what i could tell. For reference, he looks like a younger version of Forest Whitaker but with the occasional caucasian features from his mom. Anyways, their father leaving them had a mental "toll" on all of them. But the difference was my friend got over it in a matter of weeks and his brother it had a much more drastic effect which spiraled him into drinking and drugs. I met him yesterday during my friend's houseparty and spoke to him in a drunken state, he still blames his father for his shitty life. Brutal