Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My friend has been pretending to be a roastie on TF2

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
And guess what?
He gets so many fucking beta orbiters talking to him and handing him shit for free. It's fucking amazing to see the cucks fight over who gets to donate hats and ref to "The godess". THAT'S ACTUALLY WHAT THEY FUCKING CALLED HIM. JFL at being born with a vagina, it's living life on easy mode.

No shit dude. Betas are gonna beta

And TF2 community is a cesspool of degenerates like furries, bronies and cucks.

I used to do this on habbo hotel in middle school

Cucks cucks everywhere

Does he use a voice changer?

Pretending to be a girl will get you more attention in 10 minutes than you’d otherwise receive with an entire lifetime

Pretending to be a girl will get you more attention in 10 minutes than you’d otherwise receive with an entire lifetime
Daily reminder that women see this as normal and demand this amount of attention every single day.

I used to pretend to be a girl on mmos all the time, easiest way of getting free shit

This works on Craigslist, eBay as well. You can get insane prices.

Nope, it's a cesspool of edgy teens, small children and some miscellaneous people

Forget about pretending to be a foid, even choosing a foid character in an MMO gets you free shit and better treatment.

how do i e-whore without being reported

im going to change my steam name and pic and try this

I used to do this on habbo hotel in middle school
Pools closed
how do i e-whore without being reported
make ALT accounts for shit like this
Simple guide:
Make ALT, use it to get shit, then trade that shit to your main account
The betas will be none the wiser

And guess what?
He gets so many fucking beta orbiters talking to him and handing him shit for free. It's fucking amazing to see the cucks fight over who gets to donate hats and ref to "The godess". THAT'S ACTUALLY WHAT THEY FUCKING CALLED HIM. JFL at being born with a vagina, it's living life on easy mode.
I used to play TF2. If you are female, usually you'd have to confirm it over mic.

Though audio synthesizers are possible, few are going to go that distance.

and these are the exact same people who insult incels.

Nope, it's a cesspool of edgy teens, small children and some miscellaneous people
I mean those degenerates make up a lot of the degenerates. Ironic weebs, furries, etc

Some time ago while I was playing there was a lad in my team named Wolfy or something like that and after every fucking kill he would type "I-i'm a good wolf".
I was always stealing his kills so he would shut the fuck up.

I used to play TF2. If you are female, usually you'd have to confirm it over mic.

Though audio synthesizers are possible, few are going to go that distance.
He can do an exceptionally realistic sounding female voice though
And with the audio compression in games voice chats, he sounds pretty damn real

He can do an exceptionally realistic sounding female voice though
And with the audio compression in games voice chats, he sounds pretty damn real
Over for voicecels

so thats how it feels on tutorial mode

I wish I got unusuals :(

And guess what?
Simp Fortress 2.