Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My friend got high and tried his own semen

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
6FF3D8D8 A7EB 4B59 A9D1 6202B596D353

I dont smoke so I got no frame of reference. Does weed actually make you act this retarded? Same friend ate tree bark the last time he was high and got badly injured in a skating accident.

I guess it's a incel trait. It don't make me this retarted though

Bro !! Try weed bro !! It's not even a crazy drug bro !!

:feelsseriously:

Recreational drugs will be banned in Incelistan.

was it any good?

yes bro just smoke weed until your brain is fried bro!

I was eating but not anymore. :feelspuke:

nothing bad will happen bro!
i can't tell if your being serious

just because someone experiences the benefits of weed doesn't mean other people will

Also of note is that the semen drinker has a harem of girls that blow him kisses on facetime. Not even cum drinking will hold Chad back from slaying jfl

dude how do you smoke weed and end up eating your cum. I didn't do that on drugs 1000x as worse

i can't tell if your being serious

just because someone experiences the benefits of weed doesn't mean other people will
I’m completely anti drug myself but idc if other people do it
dude how do you smoke weed and end up eating your cum. I didn't do that on drugs 1000x as worse
My friend is a very unique individual

Out of the gazillion times I've smoked weed not once have I even entertained the idea of eating my own jizz jfl.
Your friend just sounds extremely autistic too me.

Last edited:
View attachment 254954
I dont smoke so I got no frame of reference. Does weed actually make you act this retarded? Same friend ate tree bark the last time he was high and got badly injured in a skating accident.
That is really gross.also heard semen can cause Corona chan I wonder if he caught it

That is really gross.also heard semen can cause Corona chan I wonder if he caught it
I hope not
Out of the gazillion times I've smoked weed not once have I even entertained the idea of eating my own jizz jfl.
Your friend sounds autistic.
He looks Chadlite but is unironically so autistic that he’s an actual mentalcel. He cold approaches girls at the mall asking if they want to hear him play the trumpet and then begs them for a hug

Your friend is a faggot.

He looks Chadlite but is unironically so autistic that he’s an actual mentalcel. He cold approaches girls at the mall asking if they want to hear him play the trumpet and then begs them for a hug
Holy fUCk. :feelskek:

Holy fUCk. :feelskek:
He started getting high to try to be better socially and he sort of ascended but in like the most weird way possible. It basically just makes him go low inhib mode. He just saw this girl on the street when I was walking with him and he grabbed her ass like a caveman but since he’s sort of Chad she thought it was cute or flirty or whatever and now she facetimes him every night. It was a brutal reminder that Chad can grope women on the street whenever he feels like it and get positive reinforcement for it jfl

He started getting high to try to be better socially and he sort of ascended but in like the most weird way possible. It basically just makes him go low inhib mode. He just saw this girl on the street when I was walking with him and he grabbed her ass like a caveman but since he’s sort of Chad she thought it was cute or flirty or whatever and now she facetimes him every night. It was a brutal reminder that Chad can grope women on the street whenever he feels like it and get positive reinforcement for it jfl
That was brutal to read.

you might have to be gassed for point of view buddy boyo. @FrailPaleStaleMale

That was brutal to read.
Also worth noting is the foid asked him to ditch me cuz I’m ugly jfl but lifefuel cuz he said no so at least my bro is loyal

No it doesn't make you retarded, he is just tryna be edgy (I'm soo high duhhhhhh), or he's lying

Also worth noting is the foid asked him to ditch me cuz I’m ugly jfl but lifefuel cuz he said no so at least my bro is loyal
JFL. That's just completely fucked up to witness on your end and I'm glad that your friend didn't follow through because that would've been even more fucked up, Jesus Christ.
You're just inside out eating now
Damn. Never thought about it like that. :waitwhat:

No it doesn't make you retarded, he is just tryna be edgy (I'm soo high duhhhhhh), or he's lying
He’s the kind of guy who’d be retarded enough to do it tbh I’ve seen him eat tree bark and shit

They called me square when I said I would never smoke the devil's lawn clippings.

mine tastes like ginger snaps. This dude mogs me at cum flavor

JFL. That's just completely fucked up to witness on your end and I'm glad that your friend didn't follow through because that would've been even more fucked up
The best revenge I got is eventually when it started getting late we all went up on top of the roof of our elementary school and she was trying to impress my friend with her “skater tricks” (foids cant ever skate is a universal rule of skating) and i convinced her to try dropping onto the blacktop from the roof on a board and she fucked up her leg and back
mine tastes like ginger snaps. This dude mogs me at cum flavor
you’ve tried too? :feelsbaton:

Also of note is that the semen drinker has a harem of girls that blow him kisses on facetime. Not even cum drinking will hold Chad back from slaying jfl
How tall is he and what PSL?

I always drink my own semen, if your hand is covered in it it is easier to just lick it up rather than have it drip everywhere. It is no different than drinking your own saliva.

Nigga you're joking

How are you friends with him
Known him since 2nd grade and he’s a nuce guy. For my last birthday he made this high effort drawing of me and it made me cry ngl its the most effort anyones ever spent on something for me. It’s taped to my door tbh

I hate those drugs with a passion, low IQ retard normoids getting high 24/7 and being complete retards, ruining everyone else's day.

Known him since 2nd grade and he’s a nuce guy. For my last birthday he made this high effort drawing of me and it made me cry ngl its the most effort anyones ever spent on something for me. It’s taped to my door tbh
Damn that's nice

mogs me at having friends

Tbh only chads and stacies do "recreational drugs" because their lives are good and those drugs are irrelevant mostly.

Normies do drugs to cope with life, their failures, and dreams they will never fulfill.

And some incels do drugs to cope with the fact that it's over and there's no hope, so it's harder or more frequent consumption because of not caring to life another day.

View attachment 254954
Yes it does especially with over usage, it really tilts your mind to do degen acts.
Can you ask your friend to stay sober for 1 month and check up on him?
I guarantee he'll be back to normal and you wont see cringe texts atleast

Seems disgusting and gay af, also @Gengar made a thread about this before that got quite a bit of attention :feelskek:

Seems disgusting and gay af, also @Gengar made a thread about this before that got quite a bit of attention :feelskek:
Apparently 6 in 11 users has done it here according to a poll I made jfl

Weed did absolutely nothing to my cognitive abilities the few times I try it. It only made me a little dizzy, light headed, and my heart felt like it was racing, but I was fully conscious as far as what I'm doing. Terrible. Not my drug at all. It doesn't affect different people the same, but your friend might just be lowkey :feelsclown:

What a disgusting fag

Once in kindergarten, when all students were peeing/shitting(they'd put all of us, boys and girls, use the toilet together), this one guy tasted his own shit and then told the whole class that shit doesn't taste bad.