Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My friend from this forum said autistic people are less likely to commit violent crimes

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, my friend from this forum said autistic people are less likely to commit violent crimes and guess what? I sure as hell believe him and a lot of people in the incel community are autistic so no, a lot of us aren’t terroists if you think about, it’s usually normal fags that are terrorists, even sex having normal fags.

By the way, I’m diagnosed autistic so go stick a broom up your hairy bum, Adam from IncelTears and all the other losers who claim I’m faking it and I’m drunk right now and still willing to speak the truth, old boys.

Who is your friend on this forum

A local female will fix this

Autists are more of a sensitive high inhibition type. In general most crimes are committed by sex havers especially violence against women which is mostly done by current or ex boyfriend. Criminal gangs surely aren't run by incels or autists either.

@Copexodius Maximus, had to look in top posters to find him.
My name is when someone copes to maximum possible level.

Like the topic title says, my friend from this forum said autistic people are less likely to commit violent crimes and guess what? I sure as hell believe him and a lot of people in the incel community are autistic so no, a lot of us aren’t terroists if you think about, it’s usually normal fags that are terrorists, even sex having normal fags.

By the way, I’m diagnosed autistic so go stick a broom up your hairy bum, Adam from IncelTears and all the other losers who claim I’m faking it and I’m drunk right now and still willing to speak the truth, old boys.
I was basing it off the scientific literature, like from this paper.

Autists are more of a sensitive high inhibition type. In general most crimes are committed by sex havers especially violence against women which is mostly done by current or ex boyfriend. Criminal gangs surely aren't run by incels or autists either.
Normies and IT don't care, we're weird and ugly and socially crippled, therefore there must be something wRoNg with us and we are what ails soyciety. :soy: Or we just weren't "punished enough" as children. :rolleyes: I usually hear that one from cuckservatives, annoys the hell out of me.

most crimes are committed by sex havers especially violence against women which is mostly done by current or ex boyfriend.
^
Criminal gangs surely aren't run by incels or autists either.
^^
Or we just weren't "punished enough" as children. :rolleyes: I usually hear that one from cuckservatives, annoys the hell out of me.
Don't forget about how we should apparently be kicked out of the house and thrown on the street. And then they say society isn't trying to treat ugly men like trash.

Don't forget about how we should apparently be kicked out of the house and thrown on the street. And then they say society isn't trying to treat ugly men like trash.
They say and do awful things to us, then look the other way and say it never happened.

They say and do awful things to us, then look the other way and say it never happened.
They would do worse if society "collapsed". JFL at incels that want a collapse. Nothing is going to get better. You should just hope things don't worse. Accelerationism is stupid.

They would do worse if society "collapsed". JFL at incels that want a collapse. Nothing is going to get better. You should just hope things don't worse. Accelerationism is stupid.
I agree, and am terrified of a collapse. I want the madness to stop and society to stabilize.

i dont have friends on this forum.... you are all my friends tbh

Oh, believe me, I know.
Something changed tbh
It wasn't just Trump. It wasn't gamergate or the alt-right either. Think it was just social media and women realizing they couldn't fool nonchad men as much so they just dropped the act.
That article is more hilarity in the cultural downspiral, too. They get away with posting it and wiping their hands of responsibility because it's an oPiNiOn ArTiCLe, bah.
Just like they get away with not naming sources and everyone is supposed to take their word for it.

Stop reading IT faggot posts bretty boyo they aren't worth your time. Your time is better spent jerking off than reading those seething cucks' ramblings.

Think it was just social media and women realizing they couldn't fool nonchad men as much so they just dropped the act.
A dead act that soy cucks, cuckservitards, normans, and everyone else under the sun still falls for, unfortunately.

A dead act that soy cucks, cuckservitards, normans, and everyone else under the sun still falls for, unfortunately.
At least the tradthotting and cool girl act has died down tbh
but really what is happening is that it's mainly ugly people of both genders that are starting to hate each other

Terra Cope

ER was brutally autistic and he went ER
:society:

Terra Cope

ER was brutally autistic and he went ER
:society:
I never said all autistic people don’t resort to that type of stuff, just saying normal fags are more likely to do this shit.