Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My friend dropped this

Weeb

Weeb

Recruit
★★★★★
"Friendzone is a good sign since it gives you the chance to persist enough and eventually lay her"

Meanwhile, the guy who said this, has a gf that he has to constantly chase and beg to meet with. So much for his persistance. He is constantly living under stress worrying if she will ditch him for chad or if he will see her again. He even admitted that he has to chase her all the time.

A girl once told me that if you have to persist it's bascially over. If a girl likes you then you won't need to chase her and there will be chemistry between the two of you which will escalate to a relationship.

If you ever wondered how people get in relationships, the answer is very simple. They just like each other. The guy likes the girl and the girl likes the guy. We never had that. No girl was ever attracted to us which is why some of us still wonder about this. If a girl ever liked you then you would understand how sex and relationships happen.

Last edited:
I cant even imagine the abuse his body is enduring because of the elevated cortisol all the time...

It is better to live as single than living like this.

I cant even imagine the abuse his body is enduring because of the elevated cortisol all the time...

It is better to live as single than living like this.
He is constantly sweting and smoking ciggarettes. The other day he had a breakdown because she didn't reply to his text message.

He is constantly sweting and smoking ciggarettes. The other day he had a breakdown because she didn't reply to his text message.

Do you think you will be able to save him if you try?

She's already cheating on him.

wouldn't be surprised if hes being cucked.

The woman's response says it all.

LMAO, such a beta male fag, better being incel than this shit.

LMAO, such a beta male fag, better being incel than this shit.
I'd actually classify incels as omega males. Not enough rank to be alpha, but unwilling to be beta. So they are outcasts, and in a sense, their "own king"

She was right unfortunately. I'm ugly, boring, 0 social skills, unconfident, no self esteem, aspie as well
I'd take solace in knowing your fate. At the end of HS, I permanently gave up on women, and it was the best I'd felt in my whole life. I was living for me, and I didn't have any unrealistic expectations.

I'd take solace in knowing your fate. At the end of HS, I permanently gave up on women, and it was the best I'd felt in my whole life. I was living for me, and I didn't have any unrealistic expectations.
Yes, my fate is sealed. I'm destineD to be a virgin. I never had a girl be attracted to me. JFL at my pathetic existance