Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My friend chatted up a girl on Omegle

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
He was in a call with me and screen sharing. He found this chubby redhead girl with big tits and he talked to her like nothing at all bothered him. Soon she was licking her lips and even TOOK OFF HER FUCKING BRA for him. Didn't get to see titties but still. They talked for about a good 20 minutes until she had to leave. Then afterwards he told me how "easy" it is to talk to women and get a girlfriend. He doesn't seem to understand that i have social anxiety and minor autism, and of course incel looks.
He tells me that the thing ultimately stopping me from getting a girlfriend is my fear. He says i must kill the fear, and then i will be able to overcome my fears.

Then he told me that even if i DO get a girlfriend that i won't be satisfied, and that happiness and fulfillment comes from "within yourself" and that money and relationships will never make me happy. I don't even know what level of "pill" we are on at this point. It's like a mix of red blue and black pills all into one.

Anyway, lowkey seeing him talk to her, and how she looked back at him almost made me sick and empty feeling inside. It made me jealous, mad, depressed, interested, envious and even left me wanting to learn how to do such things. Whether or not i take his advice and kill the fear to get happiness, we shall see. I'm the procrastinator of the century, and also lazy and afraid.

once a autist always one ive just accepted it this is who i am an awkward person i’ve tried reading books on social skills and body language and it didn’t change anything basically all books boils down to put urself out there and imagine people naked. just accept its over.

Then he told me that even if i DO get a girlfriend that i won't be satisfied, and that happiness and fulfillment comes from "within yourself" and that money and relationships will never make me happy.
I had flip out if someone told me that shit

This why I make sure my friends are all low tier normies at best

omegle is fake, gay, and suifuel. Too many dicks and no girls there. Once on an extremely rare occassion I connected with a group of girls and they giggled all the time instead of talking jfl. Low iq foids

He isnt truly your friend if he doesnt understand you. Also he sounds like a normalfag.

If you were good looking,you would not have anxiety

Having normalfags as friends is suifuel. It feels like they live in totally different dimension.

once a autist always one ive just accepted it this is who i am an awkward person i’ve tried reading books on social skills and body language and it didn’t change anything basically all books boils down to put urself out there and imagine people naked. just accept its over.
tbh. every socialskillmaxxing book or group Ive been to is completely useless. I think social skills are something you either have or dont, you can only fake it so far until it doesnt work.

Then he told me that even if i DO get a girlfriend that i won't be satisfied, and that happiness and fulfillment comes from "within yourself" and that money and relationships will never make me happy.

Is he serious?

I’ll never be friends with sex havers. Personality matters if you’re decent looking

Chads will never realize what make them so desirable. They'll spout the same shit about confidence and just be yourself bro but it's all about BONES

i would never go on omegle tbh