Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My friend ascended while i still rot

ItsОver

ItsОver

Banned
-
It really is fucking over for me
I used to discuss inceldom with him thinking he has anything in common with me but he ascended with a girl and sent me a pic this morning
i should feel happy for him but i dont, even though he's my friend
I really have nobody else to tell about this, nobody can understand how shit i feel right now except people here.
I feel like i cant do anything right now. The pics he sent me will live rent free in my head for months now. I hope im not a total piece of shit for being jealous of him...
Ascending feels like a foolish dream for me, just a fantasy that exists as a thought in my head but will never materialize in the real world, and i will be cursed to suffer forever
I just wanna go back to the times where this wasnt an issue, i lived such a careless life and never suspected what state i'd be in .

you deat makes me very greasy (although i didnt see it!)

i dont understand dude, why does he keep sending me messages about how great it was and describing it to me?
is he really that insensitive, or he doesnt care about his friend, just wants to brag?

i dont understand dude, why does he keep sending me messages about how great it was and describing it to me?
is he really that insensitive, or he doesnt care about his friend, just wants to brag?
he's a bitch
kill him and steal his girlfriend and rape her
in minecraft ofc

This happened to Elliot Rodger, too.

Uvogin = J.A.K

Kurapika = I.H.C(Representing J.W.G)

im not a fool, as long as she is a virgin its possible, but she needs to be innocent 14-16 y/o
sorry bro, hate to break it to you but
zoomercunts under 17 are getting fucked by chad as we speak
it's over

Ask him if you can have a turn with his foid, not a true friend otherwise

Is it really that great though? Just wait till she realizes she can do better then dumps or cheats on him, his wounds from that would be far greater than yours now.
its all about the fact that he has the opportunity to do it. While im completely invisible to women. Thats what puts me off so much

>14
>Innocent
Pick one
girls in my country can be innocent at 14 and im sure of it, trust me i wouldnt lie to myself, if truly all of them were whores i would monkmaxx and forget about foids entirely

Getting life mogged by your Peers is brutal.

I used to discuss inceldom with him thinking he has anything in common with me but he ascended with a girl and sent me a pic this morning
I really have nobody else to tell about this, nobody can understand how shit i feel right now except people here.
I feel like i cant do anything right now. The pics he sent me will live rent free in my head for months now. I hope im not a total piece of shit for being jealous of him...
Ascending feels like a foolish dream for me, just a fantasy that exists as a thought in my head but will never materialize in the real world, and i will be cursed to suffer forever
I just wanna go back to the times where this wasnt an issue, i lived such a careless life and never suspected what state i'd be in .
maybe you can ask him if you can spit-roast fuck her together.

glass that whore to deat and make T-pose on hid death corpse (in video game)
21770.jpg

>14
>Innocent
Pick one
dat's why cunnymaxxing is the only way to go

It sucks so much to try to be friends with someone then they turn out to be a bluepilled, privileged normie or even chad. It's more unlikely to happen online since it's easier to LARP as disadvantaged when you're not.

he's an online friend and lives very far away
That happened with me aswell, my ex friend, which lives another state, he got a girlfriend that he met on a birthday party, i got jealous and banned him from my facebook and i changed my phone number so he will nevermore talk with me.