Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my freind got a girlfreind

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
fuck fuck fuck fuck kill me fuck fuck ufck

stats on both?

suifuel if he starts flexing on you.

I know that feeling, that shit's tough

Prepare for the bragging

he got his looksmatch lucky cunt fuuuuuck
he has an average face and is tall correct? that puts him at above average overall

what would you rate his girlfriend as?

guy who moved from china, we were both in economics class together but he got a gf he just a normie tallfag
GIF%2BLi%2BYIfeng%2BYao%2BMing%2B3.gif

Cucked by Yao Ming

guy who moved from china, we were both in economics class together but he got a gf he just a normie tallfag
Fresh off the boat ricecel ascended wtf, do you have his gf's social media?

ascended with some fob, because they dont speak english or some shit,

im surrounded by moggers

:c

jfl, and she keeps smiling even though she's the one being dehumanized
i think it may be edited but who knows jfl, i saw on reddit some black foid wanting her husband to play slave sex roleplay jfl

my hapacel bro briefly dated this crazy ass white girl with dyed green hair. didn't really think much of it tbh. eventually she ended up cheating on him and he broke up with her JFL. he is still a virgin

Last edited:
my hapacel bro briefly dated this crazy ass white girl with dyed green hair. didn't really think much of it tbh. eventually she ended up cheating on him and he broke up with her JFL. he is still a virgin
my hapa tallfag freind dated a bunch of ugly hapa whores jfl, dude should'ved fucked his gf as soon as possible,
Redditors say the darndest things
its a dog eat dog , dog fuck foid world out there bro

Welp, we'll see if he's an actual friend or not when and if he fucking abandons/ignores you.

No point in having friends if the friendship won't last.

by slums of mubai do you mean london?

I was about to say at least he got laid and then i read the last few words :feelshaha:
Welp, we'll see if he's an actual friend or not when and if he fucking abandons/ignores you.
lewd avi bro

I don't have a girlfriend