Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My former onenitis almost killed herself today and it taught me something

You need to cut all contact with this cunt, for your own sanity.

Man. I have a 4 year old nephew who I'm almost certain is autstic. It's heart-breaking thinking of the life he's going to have to endure, the conditions will get so much worse over the next 10-15 years for boys as well. My massively obese sister had him at 30, to a guy in his 40s. Feeds him nothing but processed poison, hasn't eaten a vegetbale since he was 2, stares at screens all day, she hardly engages with him. Doomed the poor fucker. He has delayed speech, ignores people, can't control his emotions, doesn't interact with other kids and is obsessed with shapes, colours, numbers and letters and lining things up or taking them out of one thing and putting them in another.

To think that it's a crime for a guy to "emotionally abuse" his wife, but it isn't a crime for a woman to sentence kids to a lifetime of misery.
Well at least hes totally nonfunctional to be aware which is 100x better than aspergers and be given a good life of free snacks before being dead in a mental institution sucks man.
I stopped reading at "almost killed herself" .
Read again because they can feel depressed just not about you or any incel.
Wtf does that have to do with anything?

Well at least hes totally nonfunctional to be aware which is 100x better than aspergers and be given a good life of free snacks before being dead in a mental institution sucks man.

He isn't. And I'm not even sure what that means. Autistic people experience emotions and observe and experience things, they aren't non-human entities. Arguing that having a less severe version of a disability is worse is pretty retarded.

He isn't. And I'm not even sure what that means. Autistic people experience emotions and observe and experience things, they aren't non-human entities. Arguing that having a less severe version of a disability is worse is pretty retarded.
What i mean is he has the blessing of an earlier death in a institution. Which isint the case for aspergers.
Sorry about that. They have emotions Ik but awareness is a bitch.
Theres no way around this other then having him die early.
I have autism to btw couldn't speak well until I was about seven.
I wish I was less aware but that ship has long sailed guess if you make great money hes your responsibility to have him live happily.

Last edited:
Foid is depressed over Chad.:feelsohh:

Depressed woman = can't get chad

People who kill themselves over a person they like deserve to die. I hate Darwinian shit applied to humans but I'll make an exception now, let natural selection do its job in those cases.

Read again because they can feel depressed just not about you or any incel.

Wtf does that have to do with anything?
Skittles method(never works)

Thanks for being one of the few you read this entire thing and actually got it.
I haven't made a dead set date or a plan on it so no I'm not going to commit suicide as of now.

No problem, man. I really do enjoy reading long posts. Well, I'm glad to hear it and I hope it will stay that way until natural death comes for you. Like I said, my inbox is open for you if you need to vent or whatever.

man I wish my former oneitis would kill herself, it would give me a great life fuel

So be it. No flower and no burial. Just let her rot in the morgue.

I've learned that a girls "attempted suicide" is nothing compared to a mans personal struggles even if you are the one actually depressed its seen the other way around in everyone else's eyes.
A lot of the time it's a cry for help in regards to femoids.

What i mean is he has the blessing of an earlier death in a institution. Which isint the case for aspergers.
I wish I was less aware but that ship has long sailed guess if you make great money hes your responsibility to have him live happily.

He'll probably end up like you. He isn't stupid, he's pretty smart, I think. He remembers things easily. Could count to 100 and do the alphabet when he was 2-3. He was counting to 10 in French yesterday lol. But he still walks on his tiptoes I think, and spends most of the day repeating the names of shapes over and over and over, or organising things etc. I've tried to encourage my sister to feed him better, which helps *a lot*, but she thinks anything green is poisonous. She gets him McDonalds fries with no salt and thinks it's healthy.

Idk much about autism. The awareness thing just annoyed me because it made me think of Dementia. My Grandad had that for a decade before he died. WIth that, it literally seems like they're trapped in their own bodies. And they seem totally aware of it. Every now and again he'd make these self-aware comments like "I'm done" etc. It's horrific.

Gonna stop you right there.

Women don't "Almost kill themself" to actually kill themself. She was 10000000% doing it for attention. Foids cannot feel depressed.

The only real move to play is help her suicide regardless of if she wants it or not. Fuck 'em.

She’s an average foid. Desperately craving the Chad’s dick.

He'll probably end up like you. He isn't stupid, he's pretty smart, I think. He remembers things easily. Could count to 100 and do the alphabet when he was 2-3. He was counting to 10 in French yesterday lol. But he still walks on his tiptoes I think, and spends most of the day repeating the names of shapes over and over and over, or organising things etc. I've tried to encourage my sister to feed him better, which helps *a lot*, but she thinks anything green is poisonous. She gets him McDonalds fries with no salt and thinks it's healthy.

Idk much about autism. The awareness thing just annoyed me because it made me think of Dementia. My Grandad had that for a decade before he died. WIth that, it literally seems like they're trapped in their own bodies. And they seem totally aware of it. Every now and again he'd make these self-aware comments like "I'm done" etc. It's horrific.
Ngl that's kinda a scary ordeal your going threw.

Howso? lol. How does your autism manifest and what are the symptoms etc?
The part where he says things that are self aware and is trapped in his own body. Mine is high functioning it manifests into me not being able to talk to girls or people for shit.

The part where he says things that are self aware and is trapped in his own body. Mine is high functioning it manifests into me not being able to talk to girls or people for shit.

I was talking about Dementia.

Why was he banned?

this vibe