Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My former gay classmate is dating a hot 8/10 blonde girl

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
He used to say to everyone that he was gay, he even told me that himself. I always saw him hanging out with beautiful girls. I believed him because he has some effeminate mannerism. He even used to sleep at his female friends' place. About a year ago, he started dating one of them. I was surprised when I saw it on facebook. I could not believe my eyes, she's a girl I'd die for a chance to date. He mogs me to oblivion though. He's tall, white and has a good career- veterinarian. Women will rather fuck their gay/bissexual friends instead of a heterosexual subhuman like me. No cute blonde girlfriend for me.

Gotta run that just be gay game, bro.

Pretending to be gay might be a good strategy. It will make a girl feel “special” if she’s able to turn a gay man straight.

Just pretend to be gay theory??????

Water is wet.Chad can be serial killer,a bloody dictator and even worse,he can be a faggot but women still wants him.

He used to say to everyone that he was gay, he even told me that himself. I always saw him hanging out with beautiful girls. I believed him because he has some effeminate mannerism. He even used to sleep at his female friends' place. About a year ago, he started dating one of them. I was surprised when I saw it on facebook. I could not believe my eyes, she's a girl I'd die for a chance to date. He mogs me to oblivion though. He's tall, white and has a good career- veterinarian. Women will rather fuck their gay/bissexual friends instead of a heterosexual subhuman like me. No cute blonde girlfriend for me.
Normies like to cope by calling eights gay to cope with their subhumanity

It is over, friend.

He's tall, white and has a good career- veterinarian. Women will rather fuck their gay/bissexual friends instead of a heterosexual subhuman like me. No cute blonde girlfriend for me.
Women don't give a fuck about homosexuality. In fact, it makes them want the guy even more.

Masculinity is mostly cope. JBGL.

Good looks are masculine.

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...ether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph

"The data also identified certain trends, including that gay men had narrower jaws, longer noses and larger foreheads than straight men, and that gay women had larger jaws and smaller foreheads compared to straight women."
Yeah, I mean, things like a strong Jaw and good bone structure in general are of course important. Being trying to act "macho" and "alpha" won't get you anywhere.

a lot of gay men are based gigachads who cant be bothered to deal with women
Indeed...some women I've known of have said that when they go bar hopping for Chads, they tend to see far many more at gay bars.

What these women were doing at gay bars to begin with...I couldn't reconcile.

I'm gay till you gag with my sword in your throat

Pretending to be gay might be a good strategy. It will make a girl feel “special” if she’s able to turn a gay man straight.
Not unless you’re ugly. Only works for below average to above.