Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My foreskin is tight

highIQ.Autist

highIQ.Autist

TND
My own body is designed to be a virgin, I’ve managed to stretch it enough to pull it past the glans but it still hurts and I can’t pull it down my shaft :dafuckfeels:

My own body is designed to be a virgin, I’ve managed to stretch it enough to pull it past the glans but it still hurts and I can’t pull it down my shaft :dafuckfeels:
You have probably phimosis, talk to ur doctor, you may have injured yourself in some way. Better to be safe than sorry

Last edited:
Ricecel trait: Foreskin doesn’t pull back when erect

Things like this make me glad that I'm cut

Things like this make me glad that I'm cut
Nah, genital mutilation is not based. I say this as someone whose genitals were cut while I screamed in agony freshly born from my mother’s womb

Just keep pulling it up and down under the shower and it will be normal in a few weeks

Hang some weights off it! Then walk around you're haus.

Or, just stop playing with it you damned perverted weirdo!

Nah, genital mutilation is not based. I say this as someone whose genitals were cut while I screamed in agony freshly born from my mother’s womb
Yeah I still do think it's fucked up. I think it should be the kids choice for when he grows up

I'm here if you need to cut it off
Bild 2024 09 23 082449220

Im ngl just keep doing it it’ll stretch out ot the point you wont feel it i thought i had phimosis when i was younger whenever i tried to pull it baxk hard it would hurt alot but as time just went by it kinda just stretches and there’s no pain at all

i cured my phimosis on accident by not fapping for a few weeks
do NOT listen to anyone who tells you to cut it off , even the most severe cases of phimosis are easily cured