Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My foid teacher made my HS year a living hell

FrankieLoner

FrankieLoner

Recruit
★★
This bitch gives out homework every single fucking day which is fine but it is packets upon packets of trigonometry homework and the worst thing is that she’s a hot foid not one of those old dried up cunts but a hot foid with a tight ass which is part of the reason why I’m falling her class ofc. I hate this teacher she made my HS year a living hell and she can go fuck herself. Oh and every time I raise my hand in class she always ignores me or gives me vibes that she thinks I’m creepy which is just the cherry on top jfl.

Rape her and kill her

Rape her ASAP

I had three female PE teachers that were total whores, i had one During freshman year who would literally only wear yoga pants and a sports bra and obnoxiously chew gum like a complete slut. I don’t know Why my high school would let someone like that teach a class filled with teenage boys.

I had three female PE teachers that were total whores, i had one During freshman year who would literally only wear yoga pants and a sports bra and obnoxiously chew gum like a complete slut. I don’t know Why my high school would let someone like that teach a class filled with teenage boys.
Fucking sluts. Was she hot at least?

imagine still going to uni or HS and thinking that you're in the perfect age to get a girlfriend
when i was in HS, even talking about getting sex or talking to a girl was prohibited

imagine still going to uni or HS and thinking that you're in the perfect age to get a girlfriend
when i was in HS, even talking about getting sex or talking to a girl was prohibited
Ikr some people think women want you when your in HS but no they only like 25 year old chads who make 12k a month

Fucking sluts. Was she hot at least?
Yes very, I was constantly sexually frustrated during class, I should have sued for sexual harassment.