Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My foid nurse treats me like shit, incels will never get any sympathy

• Thread starter disgracefulsand
  • Start date
disgracefulsand

disgracefulsand

cancercel
-
My nurse for the last few days is a short Filipina, she treats me like shit, painfully shoved needles in my arm, doesnt ask me how im feeling, always wakes me up loudly in the middle of my sleep and forces me to sign documents, once I asked about this drug I was being given and she said I should just take it and stop complaining. Meanwhile I saw other patients nurses chatting and joking with them.
Even when it comes to life and death we incels are treated like shit.....

buy a goer watch , maybe that will make her respect you more

Force upon her your pen0r, senor :feelsYall:

Make the cunts life unbearable, complain to the manager or head nurse just to cause her problems.

Shit in the hospital bed she will have to clean it up.

I've known several Filipina nurses, most of them hot, all of them bitchy.

Whats wrong with you?

And if some one is trying to give you a dryg.ask what the fuck it is thry cant just tell you to accept it. Sounds.like a.cunt tell her where to go

People who dont respect patients shouldn't be in that line of work

Try to ask for a handjob from her.

Try to ask for a handjob from her.

This. "I've got a nasty cramp in my upper thigh, can you rub it out?"
My nurse for the last few days is a short Filipina, she treats me like shit, painfully shoved needles in my arm, doesnt ask me how im feeling, always wakes me up loudly in the middle of my sleep and forces me to sign documents, once I asked about this drug I was being given and she said I should just take it and stop complaining. Meanwhile I saw other patients nurses chatting and joking with them.
Even when it comes to life and death we incels are treated like shit.....

Rape her and when she cries what you are doing say "just take it and stop complaining"

shes apathetic to your struggle

Why are you in a hospital OP?

That is just their culture.

Pretty sure I had a few of those type of asian nurses myself and they come across as over serious and stern most of the time, but other times strangely curious in a childlike way.

This is the number 1 reason why I don't want to be in the hospital.
I've had this shit so many times already when I got blood tests done etc.
Even in the medical field ugly people get treated worse.

I'm sure if I had cancer they would neglect the shit out of me and I would die because they forgot about me and didn't refill some life sustaining IV drip or some shit.

TBH , nursing is a man job because , they actually do care about others and have empathy . woman are just for raising children and serve the man house with the rest of his wives

Filipinas are some of the worst foids to exist.

Cancer.
They are ugly too. Most of them have bug eyes and all they want is white cock or East Asian cock. They are the worst cause they abandon children. There are 'Kopino' where the koreans pump and dump and the filipina foid just abandons children

All because of looks

She cant stand the sight of an incel, basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back