Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My foid internet pen pal stopped talking to me when she saw my picture

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
>Be me
>Be 12
>School decides to have a pen pal program with students from USA to practice English and Spanish through emails
>Pen pals are assigned randomly
>My pen pal is a 13yo foid called Jenny from NY
>We send some emails for the next month
>She asks if I have a photo of me (my email account avatar was a pic of trollface or Luffy from One Piece)
>I try to look for my best photo
>Send her a pic of me with my family
>She doesn't reply again anymore
>I tell the teacher
>Next class she says I have a new pen pal, a kid named Justin from Michigan (I think)

It never began for me :feelsrope:

lol shit that's brutal. How long ago was this?

That fucking stings. My education was just filled with unfeeling cunts who didn't care whether I was run over by a car. Neither Teachers nor Students ever gave a damn.. makes me wish that I lived in America for obvious reasons. :feelsree:

Nobody would make fun of me ever again that is for sure.

Those life lessons are best taught early.

Lmfao she was expected some chad like @Insomniac but got a truecel.

In our college we just opened seats for foids and a foid asked to see pics of us working and when we sent she didnt reply back LMFAO most of saudis are subhuman liberal scums

Must have been your personality. :feelsohh::feelsohh::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: She knew you'd spend the rest of your life on Inkel forums. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

fak this happened when you were 12? brutal tbh

The blackpill is best swallowed before age 15 imo

Much later than that, it gets too brutal. Many can't cope with it, and become cucktears posters.

Fuck you made me remember when I got a foid pen pan for German lessons at school. she ghosted me after the first 2 emails.

Its retarded anyway since they speak much better English than we spoke German.

Should have wrote back to her calling her a fat ugly bitch

>Be me
>Be 12
>School decides to have a pen pal program with students from USA to practice English and Spanish through emails
>She asks if I have a photo of me (my email account avatar was a pic of trollface or Luffy from One Piece)
>I tell the teacher
>Next class she says I have a new pen pal, a kid named Justin from Michigan (I think)

Same think happened to me when I was 15. It fucking stings bro because you deep down know that girls want their male friends to be decent looking / attractive and not ugly.

Sorry dude, but your face and height combo determine how the entire female race treats you.

Bruuuuutal. I'm sorry.

Should have used a Photo from a magazine. Then you'd be Catfish patient zero.

Should have chadfished her ngl

You hadn’t showered in the photo.

Brutal Penpal Pill

Just JFL at attempting to build a friendship with a foid from NY as a subhuman.

lmao. Your teacher probably felt sorry for you after you said the jb foid didn't reply. Now that foid is out there sucking chads dick right after he fucked her shithole

Those life lessons are best taught early.
This. I'm jealous of you OP. When I was your age the blackpill wasn't enough for me to get on common sense and be logic

>Be me
>Be 12
>I tell the teacher

Should have send a dick pic to show high T jfl .
But seriously , im sorry for you bro .

The following statement is true. Women have souls.

-

Honestly, that's a legit plotline for a supervillain creation.

I have been blocked by hundreds of women after sending face pic

I've said this before, but the same thing has happened to me through Instagram/Snapchat. Multiple times.

>Be me
>Be 12
>I tell the teacher

its ovER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back