Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My foid cousin is getting married to a cumskin and her mother asked me to become friends with that guy.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The foid cousin is 4 months younger than me. I used to play video games with the foid during primary school, foid mostly stopped talking to me when it went to high school. Foid's family lives 200km away in another city.

The guy has a generic white name, I even forgot the name now. The guy works in the same company as me in cybersecurity and is in his mid-30s, the foid's mother asked me to reach out to the guy on the company's IM.

I'm not going to reach out to him, even if I did wtf am I meant to say? I hate cumskins that partake in JBW with a passion. I just hope he divorces her ass.

If you're not marrying her, why would you give a damn if she marries whatever? Even if he was a guy of your race i don't consider that as a win

She’ll leave him once his smalldick no longer satisfies:feelsohh:

If you're not marrying her, why would you give a damn if she marries whatever? Even if he was a guy of your race i don't consider that as a win
I don't want to associate with cumskin JBWers

Aren’t you a Muslim currycel? :what:

How can her parents allow her to arrange this marriage with a white, probably Christian man?

Aren’t you a Muslim currycel? :what:

How can her parents allow her to arrange this marriage with a white, probably Christian man?
I didn't ask for details but the guy is probably converting. The foid isn't particularly religious though, so if he converted it would be a sham conversion

The foid cousin is 4 months younger than me. I used to play video games with the foid during primary school, foid mostly stopped talking to me when it went to high school. Foid's family lives 200km away in another city.

The guy has a generic white name, I even forgot the name now. The guy works in the same company as me in cybersecurity and is in his mid-30s, the foid's mother asked me to reach out to the guy on the company's IM.

I'm not going to reach out to him, even if I did wtf am I meant to say? I hate cumskins that partake in JBW with a passion. I just hope he divorces her ass.
I think they want you to use him to go up ranks in your work.