Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My first warzone experience

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★★★
Been in Ukraine and early this morning, I was sitting using my laptop watching anime by a bunch of windows with a view outside. I heard what I thought was an explosion. Then, I wondered if it really was. Several more happened not soon after. The sky lit up glowing an orangish type color. Extremely loud booms. The building was shaking. The car alarms started sounding and their lights flashing. Happened several times again and again. I was thinking that I don't care if I die. It was my first experience in life with something like this. I'm still alive, either luckily or unfortunately, depending on the perspective. Honestly, dying in an explosion would be brutal.

OvERdose is my preferred death method.

Lviv or more eastern city?

You have to fight and possibly die, whereas all the ukrainian foids get free asylum in other countries. Fuck feminism

You have to fight and possibly die, whereas all the ukrainian foids get free asylum in other countries. Fuck feminism
I'm not a Ukrainecel. I'm a foreigncel in Ukraine. I don't live anywhere. I'm also a brokecel so I can't even geomaxx at the moment.

Lviv, couldn't tolERate a train to Kyiv again and arrive at night. There's not much travel options from outside Ukraine to enter Ukraine.
OvER. I wanted to visit my distant family there, nearby Ivano-Frankivsk/Kalush, but my mother doesn't want to let me. I have contact to cousin, but ai haven't written to her.

Btw I heard almost everywhere are energy shortages and electricity is daily turned off for a few hours. Is that true?

I'm not a Ukrainecel. I'm a foreigncel in Ukraine. I don't live anywhere. I'm also a brokecel so I can't even geomaxx at the moment.
Double ovER, what's your nationality?

OvER. I wanted to visit my distant family there, nearby Ivano-Frankivsk/Kalush, but my mother doesn't want to let me. I have contact to cousin, but ai haven't written to her.

Btw I heard almost everywhere are energy shortages and electricity is daily turned off for a few hours. Is that true?
Yes, especially in the past few weeks. One time it was out about 16 hours in Lviv. Today it's been out for about 6 hours today as of now, about an hour after the explosions early this morning.

Then what is the point of fighting?
I'm not. I wouldn't fight for Ukraine or any WestERn nation. If I evER enlist, I'll enlist with Russia for bettER pay and to say "Fuck You!" to AmERica, NATO, and the West.

Double ovER, what's your nationality?
AmERican is my birth nationality as that's what I automatically acquired but I actually am not entirely that anymore thanks to having a bettER than average and lucky lineage. Yet, I'm still incel, and AmERica really made me an Incel. AmERica also forced me into povERty and a life of absolute suffERing.

Been in Ukraine and early this morning, I was sitting using my laptop watching anime by a bunch of windows with a view outside. I heard what I thought was an explosion. Then, I wondered if it really was. Several more happened not soon after. The sky lit up glowing an orangish type color. Extremely loud booms. The building was shaking. The car alarms started sounding and their lights flashing. Happened several times again and again. I was thinking that I don't care if I die. It was my first experience in life with something like this. I'm still alive, either luckily or unfortunately, depending on the perspective. Honestly, dying in an explosion would be brutal.

OvERdose is my preferred death method.
kek I initially thought that it was a game review

I'm not. I wouldn't fight for Ukraine or any WestERn nation. If I evER enlist, I'll enlist with Russia for bettER pay and to say "Fuck You!" to AmERica, NATO, and the West.
Russia is ZOG jfl

So how are they fighting against the west? Do you think its possible that the war was started to kill whites?
Yes, that's possible. ZOG West vs. ZOG Russia. Whites will die. Ukraine gave Jews an exemption from the draft.