Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming My first segment of my underwater city in Minecraft (Java)

nowiff

nowiff

Captain
★★★
Base Profile Screenshot 20240831   18575748

Plan to make some little bases and farms on the surrounding area. I will then add a path from those little farms and what not into the under water base.

Base Profile Screenshot 20240831   18582123

Road-map :

Red = Essential parts of the base. Enchantment rooms, storage ( can be expanded underground ), gear etc.

Purple = Places for fun builds. Decorative buildings, aquariums, zoos, abstract architecture etc.

Yellow = Animal farms, carrot farms, plan to build a full fledged village from scratch.

Pink = Cherry-blossom biome to be made from scratch with pink decorations.

@cripplecel @Ron.Belgrade @Sloth.Belgrade (decided on doing it in the middle due to surrounding land mass ) @hghcel @hghorope

Looks good, and a good blueprint

View attachment 1240529

Plan to make some little bases and farms on the surrounding area. I will then add a path from those little farms and what not into the under water base.

View attachment 1240528

Road-map :

View attachment 1240530

Red = Essential parts of the base. Enchantment rooms, storage ( can be expanded underground ), gear etc.

Purple = Places for fun builds. Decorative buildings, aquariums, zoos, abstract architecture etc.

Yellow = Animal farms, carrot farms, plan to build a full fledged village from scratch.

Pink = Cherry-blossom biome to be made from scratch with pink decorations.

@cripplecel @Ron.Belgrade @Sloth.Belgrade (decided on doing it in the middle due to surrounding land mass ) @hghcel @hghorope
I miss when I had this much energy

based make sure u built a nuclear reactor and call the server incelistan.

Skill mogs me. I will never stray from my greentop

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back