Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My first rejection (I was 4 years old)

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★
I still remember like it was yesterday. I was a 4 year old in kindergarten.
There was this very cute half asian girl, she was taller than most children our age, she was kinda shy, didn't really get along with the other toddlers, apart from a few exceptions, I'll explain it later.
This was before my "He Man Woman Haters Club" phase (age 5 to 6... when you are disgusted by girls and such). I liked this girl but I had absolutely no idea what fuck I was doing. I asked my mom to buy a pack of cartoon stickers, I explained to her that I was going to give the stickers to my "future" hapa gf.
I was probably mimicking something from some old Disney cartoon.
Donaldinlove

I approached her with the gift, I awkwardly said something like:
- "Hey, this is for you."
She looked at me and then looked at it with a look of disapproval, then replied:
- "I don't want it."
She left my gift at the table next to us, she looked away and completely ignored me. I started to cry, the foid teacher noticed it and intervened.

JFL
At the time I had no idea what I was doing... now thinking back I tried to betabuxx a chick with a pack of cartoon stickers in kindergarten. LMAO And of course It didn't work. I remember there was this other kid, tallest one in the class and stronger than the others too... and she fawned over him, at age 4 she knew how to distinguish good from trash tier genetics.
I kinda became racist towards noodlewhores after this incident, but only later I'd understand why... today I don't feel that way anymore, I'd gladly date a noodlefoid, but they want nothing to do with me.
It never ends.

Donald

Did her name start with Th

Did her name start with Th
I'm usually 'good' with names, but I don't remember hers, maybe my memory blocked it due to trauma idk
i wish i could erase the whole thing from my memory tbh

Last edited:
23907.jpg

I feel your pain buddy boyo.

At that age I showed my dick to the girl I was attracted to, in exchange for her showing her thing. Deal was clear, but I got fucked in the process : right after I show my D, she ran to report to the female teacher. She came, I got sent into orbit, my parents were called, and an administrative witchhunt began against me (I was freaking 5 yo).

Later in the same school, a legit crazy retarded boy from a protected M I N O R I T Y (gypsie) bite my dick and bowls super hard, so hard I thought he was going to cut it all off (suffering was intolerable, I thought I was going to die, for real), and he wasn't even punished.

At that age I showed my dick to the girl I was attracted to, in exchange for her showing her thing. Deal was clear, but I got fucked in the process : right after I show my D, she ran to report to the female teacher. She came, I got sent into orbit, my parents were called, and an administrative witchhunt began against me (I was freaking 5 yo).
brutal man
we were doomed from the start
imagine being punished for something stupid you did when you were 5 yo... fucking clown world
mogs me hard though... because I never made a deal like that with a foid

Later in the same school, a legit crazy retarded boy from a protected M I N O R I T Y (gypsie) bite my dick and bowls super hard, so hard I thought he was going to cut it all off (suffering was intolerable, I thought I was going to die, for real), and he wasn't even punished.
JFL
WTF :feelskek::feelskek:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Damn girls, can definitely be vicious back in 1999 when I was 5 yrs old had one tell me am so ugly 'I should off myself' no empathy, no remorse they love kicking a person whilst there down.

It's beyond over for kindergartencels.

Damn girls, can definitely be vicious back in 1999 when I was 5 yrs old had one tell me am so ugly 'I should off myself'
what a whore!
sorry man, kids can be rly nasty, especially foidlets
you should've beaten the shit out of her (in kindergarten ofc), kids can get away with that shit
I should've beaten the crap out of this hapafoid too... what would they do? I was 4, therefore not responsible for my own actions :feelsthink:

23907.jpg

I feel your pain buddy boyo.

Men, you only haces 5, in that school sure was an assholes.

She looked at me and then looked at it with a look of disapproval, then replied:
- "I don't want it."
She left my gift at the table next to us, she looked away and completely ignored me. I started to cry
brutal

in kindergarten the teacher told us to write down the name of a friend and I wrote down the name of this girl I had a crush on. She saw it and told me "I'm not your friend." brutal

in kindergarten the teacher told us to write down the name of a friend and I wrote down the name of this girl I had a crush on. She saw it and told me "I'm not your friend." brutal
I'm sorry.. foidlets can be so fucking mean, man...
I guess your first rejection was in kindergarten too. We were born to fail, there's no other way to put it